The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Amusing how positive they’re being on Twitter

Talking about heroic performances and such like

They do realize that they drew with a poor Brighton side courtesy of a deflected goal and two horrendous misses??

Not often you get to double your points haul at this time of season!

In reality though that was two very poor sides on show, i'd been told beforehand that Brighton were better than their position suggested - absolutely not based on today.

2 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Oh no what a shame lol

It actually is - their fans call him backwards berge!   That's one step below sideways Potter!

I'm actually gutted, they may start to pick up a few more points without him starting.

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Amusing how positive they’re being on Twitter

Talking about heroic performances and such like

They do realize that they drew with a poor Brighton side courtesy of a deflected goal and two horrendous misses??

...Brighton, who’ve won the same amount of home games as the pigs this year

”Our season starts now”

lol 

9 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

It actually is - their fans call him backwards berge!   That's one step below sideways Potter!

I'm actually gutted, they may start to pick up a few more points without him starting.

They hardly looked any better without him today, probably played better after they went down to 10. 'Fleckeh' subbed off for tactical reasons in the first half suggests their midfield was performing just as badly without Berge as it was with him. 

The amount of idiots I’ve seen who say they’d rather go down with Wilder than stay up with a Big Sam type is breathtaking.

Cant wait for it all to come to a head and, they finally realise Wilder doesn’t give a poo about anyone or, anything but himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

The amount of idiots I’ve seen who say they’d rather go down with Wilder than stay up with a Big Sam type is breathtaking.

Cant wait for it all to come to a head and, they finally realise Wilder doesn’t give a poo about anyone or, anything but himself.

In some ways, his greatest achievement is his ability to manipulate the mouth breathers in their fanbase.

Brilliant at playing to the gallery. Why he always took potshots at his etc.

He should have been given his p45 by now but they won't because he's "one of their own."

How many games is it now without a win in the league including last season.

Must be getting towards 20 odd games atm. I'm not sure how anyone really comes back from a run like that.

11 minutes ago, SiJ said:

In some ways, his greatest achievement is his ability to manipulate the mouth breathers in their fanbase.

Brilliant at playing to the gallery. Why he always took potshots at his etc.

He should have been given his p45 by now but they won't because he's "one of their own."

How many games is it now without a win in the league including last season.

Must be getting towards 20 odd games atm. I'm not sure how anyone really comes back from a run like that.

2 points from 14 league games this season, add that to 3 consecutive defeats at the end of last season and one league cup game - also lost.

No clean sheet in this run and only scored more than 1 in a game once.

All this from the team that was apparently producing their best ever season last season. 

31 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Wilder didn't think it was a red says football is in danger of becoming a non contact sport. :pulis:

When Roy Keane thinks its a red card I think the humble manager of the humble team should humbly accept the decision of the referee.