Which is more important game - Walsall or Cardiff?

10 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

With the team we have ,Can we win the league cup ? NO so is this game important ,Other than a run out ,its not important at all ,Everything should be focused on Cardiff 

I'd like to think that having only had one real pre-season game and with a fair few new players to integrate into the side, we will be using this game to firm up how we want to play in our first league game and will be looking to hit the ground running. Unless we are planning to go into the Cardiff game under-prepared or down on confidence if we lose?

Its almost as if the apologists are getting an excuse for tomorrow in early. 

1 hour ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

I'll bite, it's Walsall because that's our next game - and our next game is always the most important.

I'm leaning towards Walsall as well. Here's why. Chance to see where current squad/team is at under match conditions. Easier to make tweaks and changes here than during the Cardiff game. Can try different things. Also gives us more of clue of any deficiencies and a week to put them right/improve or make a signing.

We're not expected to win at Cardiff. Win at Walsall, gives confidence, maybe some goals. Lose at Walsall and worry might set in. More important to win and play well at Walsall than the Cardiff game. A win at Walsall gives us more to work with than the result at Cardiff long lerm.

1 hour ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

With the team we have ,Can we win the league cup ? NO so is this game important ,Other than a run out ,its not important at all ,Everything should be focused on Cardiff 

At the moment everything should be focussed on Walsall, as it is the next game. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria

Walsall.

I love the cups, always have always will.  If we lose tomorrow I will be seriously browned off. Lose against Cardiff, we have 45 more games to get points.