Nuhiu  

458 members have voted

1. 1. would you like him to be re-signed?

• Yes
    • No

But isn’t he one of the “ we need to get rid and bring in young hungry players” brigade?

it baffles me, the above quote seems to be all I’ve read for months on here, then a poll suggests the majority want him back. It’s odd.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

But isn’t he one of the “ we need to get rid and bring in young hungry players” brigade?

it baffles me, the above quote seems to be all I’ve read for months on here, then a poll suggests the majority want him back. It’s odd.

I always believed that the “Nuhiu out” brigade were a vocal minority and that most people realised that, although he wasn’t our best player, he brought value to the squad. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Plonk said:

It is odd isn't it, or maybe the Donkey out brigade cant be arzed to post in another lets get the Donkey back brigade.

Just now, Miffed said:

In 2 minds

Yes - because he’s been a good impact player and someone who shows the right passion and ‘Atty-tude’ 

No - because we need our fans 100% behind every single player next season

And that is likely to happen isn’t it? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Hardly a donkey though was he? I’ve seen a few donkeys in my time and Nuhiu wasn’t one of them. 

Would not have used the word Donkey if I meant something else, lets just agree to disagree.

We are short of strikers so it’s a no brainer. Oh and the fact he’s scored more goals than the one we do have (who will be on atleast twice the wages). 

If he was going to sign again it should have been before pre season. Monk just needs to decide one way or another. Farce IMO

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

In 2 minds

Yes - because he’s been a good impact player and someone who shows the right passion and ‘Atty-tude’ 

No - because we need our fans 100% behind every single player next season

Like that is going to happen. We could have a squad of world class superhero's and some fans would be on their backs all the time. lol

I'm not sure if that applies to every club but it probably does.

• Haha 1

Have to say I’m amazed by the results of this poll. He’s clearly a nice guy and a good pro and I know we only have 1 striker. But and a massive but he’s never been good enough. He’s had his time. We both need to move on and we have to be looking for better and more prolific strikers than him surely.

• Like 2