Nuhiu  

458 members have voted

1. 1. would you like him to be re-signed?

• Yes
    • No

36 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Here's some correct facts that some won't like. 

Heres Attys Championship record.

2013/14  - 38 appearances and 8 goals.

2014/15 - 43 appearances and  8 goals

2015/16 - 44 appearances and 3 goals

2016/17 - 22 appearances and 0 goals

2017/18 - 2 goals in his first 20 appearances and then as a new contract is needed 9 goals in 8 appearances.

2018/19 - after signing a new contract 4 goals in 34 appearances.

2019/20 - 3 goals in his first 32 appearances and then when he wants a new contract 3 goals in 6 appearances. 

Some fallacy that 😂

I for for one am pleased Monk has seen through it.

So what you are saying is that if he had tried as hard all the time, as he did when he wanted a new contract, then he would have averaged more than a goal a game ( reflecting 9 goals in 8 games) every season he was here but he couldn’t be bothered to do that.

Didn’t realise he had it in him.

9 hours ago, shandypants said:

You are honestly comparing us with the most successful team of the decade. Wow! 

I take it all back. You’re point is watertight. 

It was a point about not needing strikers. Wow, so aggressive today, calm down a little, you'll probably live longer 😆 

Yet in another thread you compare Nuhiu to some of the better strikers that have been at the club 😆😆

Edited by Andrew6666
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

Have to say I’m amazed by the results of this poll. He’s clearly a nice guy and a good pro and I know we only have 1 striker. But and a massive but he’s never been good enough. He’s had his time. We both need to move on and we have to be looking for better and more prolific strikers than him surely.

If we were blessed with 2 decent strikers would tend to agree. However at the moment I would rather have him ad an option at least it is not a gamble we know what we are getting..10 goals.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Andrew6666 said:

It was a point about not needing strikers. Wow, so aggressive today, calm down a little, you'll probably live longer 😆 

Yet in another thread you compare Nuhiu to some of the better strikers that have been at the club 😆😆

No I didn’t. I didn’t compare him at all. 

On 15/08/2020 at 21:00, Andrew6666 said:

Barcelona played with no forwards, calm down a little 😆

Barcelona and Nuhui have something important in common: 

it's time to move on! 

Incidentally, could Suarez do a job for us?

He has shown himself to have some much-needed bite in his play...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Parsons Cross Owl said:

Has their ever been a player to divide the fan base like Big Dave.

For me, I would love to see him back, offers somat different, and is a right handful for defenders.

A few recent ones would be JJ and Sibon,but theres others summat we make a habit of.

I really liked Big Adthe,but we do need a fresh approach,new ideas and to play a different way and in order to achieve that we need to change the staff.

I honestly dont think that Monk is the man to bring that,he did well at Leeds,hes left a foul stench behind him at his other clubs and a large deficit to boot,but thats as much to do with the chairmen hes worked under as well.I reckon weve missed a trick if we dont bring Paul Cook in asap to oversee the overhaul