Nuhiu  

458 members have voted

1. 1. would you like him to be re-signed?

• Yes
    • No

I was gonna say NO, but then when I saw somebody on this thread refer to him as super sub, I realised that Yes, he is just like David Fairclough used to be at Liverpool. Lightning quick, brilliant dribbler, deadly in front of goal and when he jumped for a header,  the whole of both feet actually left the floor. Oh and Fairclough was dead easy to knock off the ball too, on account of him being skinny and lightweight, just like Nuhui. Sign him back on and get him to dye  his hair ginger. Our goal scoring problems will all be over. Well at least for fifteen minutes a game between April and May. FFS. 

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

Well thats just fvvcking stupid at best or bigoted at worst. Why would you not sign any forward if we only had one other forward in our squad? I’ve read some 5h1t on here but that’s just fvvcking idiotic. 

Barcelona played with no forwards, calm down a little 😆

33 minutes ago, shandypants said:

No he wasn’t. He knew he was leaving. Just let it go mate. He’s gone. You’re pursuit of him is just pathetic. Get over yourself. 

He would love a new contract . You’re like an over protective parent when it comes to Nuhiu.

8 hours ago, Miffed said:

In 2 minds

Yes - because he’s been a good impact player and someone who shows the right passion and ‘Atty-tude’ 

No - because we need our fans 100% behind every single player next season

Do you really think our fans will be behind every player next season. I’m sure there will be some scapegoat.

1 hour ago, Emilianenko said:

He would love a new contract . You’re like an over protective parent when it comes to Nuhiu.

He’s gone mate. I hope he gets a club that suits him but the fact is that he’s gone; he’s no longer here; he doesn’t play for us anymore. You and the rest of the haters can let it go now; you don’t have to state incorrect things about Nuhiu to rubbish him and make you all feel better about yourselves. Let it go. 

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Absolutely fricking not, absolute shambles of a player, please god no, let him go home and stay there, useless donkey 

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Absolutely fricking not, absolute shambles of a player, please god no, let him go home and stay there, useless donkey 

Tool  head 

7 minutes ago, shandypants said:

He’s gone mate. I hope he gets a club that suits him but the fact is that he’s gone; he’s no longer here; he doesn’t play for us anymore. You and the rest of the haters can let it go now; you don’t have to state incorrect things about Nuhiu to rubbish him and make you all feel better about yourselves. Let it go. 

Nobody states incorrect things about him apart from you.

Here's some correct facts that some won't like. 

Heres Attys Championship record.

2013/14  - 38 appearances and 8 goals.

2014/15 - 43 appearances and  8 goals

2015/16 - 44 appearances and 3 goals

2016/17 - 22 appearances and 0 goals

2017/18 - 2 goals in his first 20 appearances and then as a new contract is needed 9 goals in 8 appearances.

2018/19 - after signing a new contract 4 goals in 34 appearances.

2019/20 - 3 goals in his first 32 appearances and then when he wants a new contract 3 goals in 6 appearances. 

Some fallacy that 😂

I for for one am pleased Monk has seen through it.

2 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Here's some correct facts that some won't like. 

Heres Attys Championship record.

2013/14  - 38 appearances and 8 goals.

2014/15 - 43 appearances and  8 goals

2015/16 - 44 appearances and 3 goals

2016/17 - 22 appearances and 0 goals

2017/18 - 2 goals in his first 20 appearances and then as a new contract is needed 9 goals in 8 appearances.

2018/19 - after signing a new contract 4 goals in 34 appearances.

2019/20 - 3 goals in his first 32 appearances and then when he wants a new contract 3 goals in 6 appearances. 

Some fallacy that 😂

I for for one am pleased Monk has seen through it.

I'm not sure what people won't like out of that. I thought people got it by now, those who rate him don't think he is a natural goalscorer. They rate him for his ability to change a dynamic.

• Like 2

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

I'm not sure what people won't like out of that. I thought people got it by now, those who rate him don't think he is a natural goalscorer. They rate him for his ability to change a dynamic.

The fact that he clearly ups his game for a new contract despite giving 100% every game. The fact that it was described as a fallacy.