Westwood

Westwood could be on long term sick with anxiety or depression for all we know. 

If that was the case, companies have been known to pay employees in this scenario.... does anyone actually know if he is being paid? No we don’t really. 

This thread keeps on coming up - but the club are hardly going to put Westwood’s business out there - so it’s all really pointless. 

Yes as fans we’d like to know, but will probably not know for another 5/10 years. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

why ?

He wasn't training, supposedly injured before the lockdown & after the restart according to Monk. He has history of developing an injury when he's not first choice, his face doesn't fit with Monk. 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

What about all the clubs that were lining up to take such a fantastic goalkeeper and team player 😄

Your mate dc sanctioned yet another outrageous contract...that’s why clubs are not ‘lining up’ to take him..well run club😆

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Still our best keeper. It’s an awful situation because our other two keepers are crap. I agree we probably have to move Westwood on but I can’t face another season watching Wonky Wildsmith or Calamity Cam in goal. Both a total liability!

5 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Still our best keeper. It’s an awful situation because our other two keepers are crap. I agree we probably have to move Westwood on but I can’t face another season watching Wonky Wildsmith or Calamity Cam in goal. Both a total liability!

new number one needs to be signed imo. 

• Like 2