Owls Badge

3 minutes ago, madowl47 said:

Never thought I’d say this. After supporting Wednesday for over 30 years I never thought I would miss a match. 

Looking back to when football was real.  I dream of those days , Jack Howard Big Ron even Tricky Trev. Fantastic times and a proper football club. 

Now .. The Wednesday that I loved are gone.  Identity had changed.   How have the fans allowed this to happen. 

Give us our proper badge back. This club is much bigger than any man.  

I prefer the new owl. Just saying. 😀Reminds me of the owl when I started supporting the club 

Edited by Howards back
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, madowl47 said:

Never thought I’d say this. After supporting Wednesday for over 30 years I never thought I would miss a match. 

Looking back to when football was real.  I dream of those days , Jack Howard Big Ron even Tricky Trev. Fantastic times and a proper football club. 

Now .. The Wednesday that I loved are gone.  Identity had changed.   How have the fans allowed this to happen. 

Just wait till we get a yellow elephant as a new badge.

• Haha 1

It’s all just relative to a time when you probably started following the club. There’s no such thing as ‘our proper badge’ as we’ve had numerous over time.

what a badge !! 

it’s Sheffield Wednesday isn’t it.  Very sad traditions haven’t been respected in my view. Sorry if you don’t agree.  

If you think that badge is "respecting traditions" then unfortunately you are showing your ignorance

• Thanks 2

If I were a opposing player and saw that badge I’d think this is going to be easy.  Cartoon badge. Gives the club no real strength. 

just my opinion.  Embarrassing badge to wear even look at and call our own. 

Should be proud of the badge.  Not this one !! 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm glad we returned to a version of our traditional badge. It's far more timeless than the 70s design.

IMG_0166.thumb.JPG.0b34fcaf8c4bc395348737be12fd8ddc.JPG

Was this Rotherham owls making it across for the Blackburn game earlier this season?