Owls Badge

7 hours ago, Django said:

Bring it back 

109CEF46-5191-4756-AB90-47F67B1BD8C7.png

I know we've had a few but this is the one from when I started going to games so the one I acknowledge as traditional. Reminds me of the good old days opening the packets of panini stickers and quickly going through the pack to see if I had managed to get the shiny badge sticker! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, madowl47 said:

Never thought I’d say this. After supporting Wednesday for over 30 years I never thought I would miss a match. 

Looking back to when football was real.  I dream of those days , Jack Howard Big Ron even Tricky Trev. Fantastic times and a proper football club. 

Now .. The Wednesday that I loved are gone.  Identity had changed.   How have the fans allowed this to happen. 

Give us our proper badge back. This club is much bigger than any man.  

Look at me starting a pointless thread

Never thought I’d say this. After supporting Wednesday for over 30 years I never thought I would miss a match. 

Looking back to when football was real.  I dream of those days , Jack Howard Big Ron even Tricky Trev. Fantastic times and a proper football club. 

Now .. The Wednesday that I loved are gone.  Identity had changed.   How have the fans allowed this to happen. 

Give us our proper badge back. This club is much bigger than any man.  

how did you react in the mid 90’s when the badge changed?? Did you think you’d lost your club?? 

The badge lots of on here grew up wasn’t the original... 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, madowl47 said:

Come on ..  let’s be serious. 

the new badge is comical.  

C159295A-E37B-406F-BEC4-C40098532814.jpeg

Everyone is different personally hate that on the left with a poxy shield round it 

2 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

Everyone is different personally hate that on the left with a poxy shield round it 

I agree - the combination of the 70s stencil design and a more traditional-looking shield is really jarring to me.

I prefer the traditional crest, but if we're ever going to use the 70s owl, then it needs to be shield-free for me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I agree - the combination of the 70s stencil design and a more traditional-looking shield is really jarring to me.

I prefer the traditional crest, but if we're ever going to use the 70s owl, then it needs to be shield-free for me.

The current traditional one is my preferred choice but equally if we were to ever go back to a badge i prefer this one

image.png.d76ffd6f1a889217f8df3a8668896001.png

1 hour ago, TrueOwl said:

Anyone else think we either need to make the blue darker, or adjust the colour scheme in some other way to fit the shirt design?

0D303ECA-C73E-4CEB-85BB-48B70EA2F38B.jpeg

I’ve said this for a while. The badge on the actual shirts looks more light/sky blue than it does Wednesday blue. It definitely needs to be darker.

6CF79A8C-0496-44F7-B0BB-F49BA5CA6DD5.jpeg

• Like 1

Don't have a problem with the latest badge or the owl from before but the last time this topic came up I thought I'd have a go at creating something new. I never finished it but here it is anyway, plus a couple of colour combinations.

SWFC990-LOGO.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

If I were a opposing player and saw that badge I’d think this is going to be easy.  Cartoon badge. Gives the club no real strength. 

just my opinion.  Embarrassing badge to wear even look at and call our own. 

Should be proud of the badge.  Not this one !! 

yeah got dem foreign words on as well lol

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, swfc990 said:

Don't have a problem with the latest badge or the owl from before but the last time this topic came up I thought I'd have a go at creating something new. I never finished it but here it is anyway, plus a couple of colour combinations.

SWFC990-LOGO.jpg

If you move your screen up and down real quick, it looks like the wings move.

Either that or i am still pisssed from last night.

If I were a opposing player and saw that badge I’d think this is going to be easy.  Cartoon badge. Gives the club no real strength. 

just my opinion.  Embarrassing badge to wear even look at and call our own. 

Should be proud of the badge.  Not this one !! 

Which 'that badge' are you referring to?  The current one or the absolutely perfect and simple badge?

2 hours ago, TrueOwl said:

The only issue I have with the current badge on the home shirt is that while the colour is traditional it clashes with the rest of the shirt. Either make it royal blue or bring back the minimalist crest.

Never heard anybody describing two different shades of the same colour as clashing before.