Wednesday - V - West Brom OMDT

Would you make changes?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Stick with a winning side?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Bulgaria

Usually a 3-0 home defeat would mean you have been shiite, but we haven't at all 

Thought we played ok.

Wba, just more clinical.

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Most succesful teams know how to play the officials but unfortunately our lot won't do it.

I take it you were not around when Leeds were at their most cynical, successful but cynical, hence "Dirty Leeds".

I don’t think we’ve played to bad, the players kept going after going behind. Stupid mistakes and lack of quality sadly. Lack so much quality in midfield and in the final third. Wingers can’t cross, Bannan to deep, Luongo non-existent and Reach running around like an idiot. Feel sorry for defence, got sod all in front of them. The strikers need more service, but also need to show more. 

UTO

6 minutes ago, Jim said:

Tell me, where he has shown that he’s up to this job? Falling out with players. Constantly selecting players that aren’t up to it. Going on about having a young hungry side then picks a bench tonight full of youngsters and do they get a chance? Do they f**k! Chansiri gives him the re-building job then we are well and truly f**ked if we aren’t already?

This bag I’m holding sums up how good Monk is

0B4AD597-9544-4066-95D6-8CA25E000ACF.gif

Did you watch it? Because for the first time since Carlos I actually think we're developing a way of playing. 

Edited by cbirks
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Didn’t enjoy that 2nd half at all. Really poor. Looked a much better team in the first half. Still think Wickham and Rhodes is the way to go. Defence not great big I think we should of expected that with only one CB playing. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

We played very well first half. Second half we went for it and suffered the penalty.

West Brom are in the automatic spots for a reason, they are a good side.

Sorry if I don't join the criticism of the players or Monk. We are scraping the barrel for options here, Odubajo and Pamer in the back 3, not ideal is it but forced on us by the f'd up season and injuries.

• Like 5