Fletch, Forestieri and Fox reject contract extensions

If these players cant even commit to helping the squad, club and fans out over the next 8 games after being paid for doing nothing for their (extortionate) wages over the last few months then F them. 

I know there is little honour in foot all these days but it shows a distinct lack of class from them all imho.

Interesting times ahead.

UTO

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Fuzzy logics said:

If these players cant even commit to helping the squad, club and fans out over the next 8 games after being paid for doing nothing for their (extortionate) wages over the last few months then F them. 

I know there is little honour in foot all these days but it shows a distinct lack of class from them all imho.

Interesting times ahead.

UTO

Would you sign of you risk ruining a move? 

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Interesting times ahead.

UTO

Was just about to write pretty much this.

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

Hopefully all three slip on a banana skin on the way out and suffer catastrophic injuries that result in early retirements.

6 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

And if the move/club you lined upò says don't sign the extension?

They cant sign for them yet. 

Id like to think that they would appreciate doing the honourable thing, as I would for them, if not then they wouldn't be the club for me. Old fashioned maybe, but thems the shiitz.

Edited by Fuzzy logics

You have to imagine, it would be brave Championship sides that pick up FF and Fletcher given their availability to play.

Fox, will undoubtedly get a decent deal somewhere, I wonder where - i'm thinking Cardiff, Swansea, Blackburn, Derby kind of middle of the road almost but not quite challenging clubs.

16 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Interesting times ahead.

UTO

If you had a new job lined up, would you accept an offer from your current employer, who's said they don't want you beyond next month, to potentially injure yourself and and your career?

If you say yes you're even stupider than your post suggests.  

8 minutes ago, OrlandoUnTrustful said:

Hopefully all three slip on a banana skin on the way out and suffer catastrophic injuries that result in early retirements.

The f*ck is wrong with you you absolute pleb?

• Like 3

Just not bothered...

Highly predictable from a squad that stinks to high heaven, and a club run so badly.

Things are badly wrong from top to bottom, and from the owner down, we need to start again with a sustainable long term plan.

Edited by Mr Farrell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

If you had a new job lined up, would you accept an offer from your current employer, who's said they don't want you beyond next month, to potentially injure yourself and and your career?

Did we tell them that we didn't want them beyond this season?

And yes, I would. So I must be even more stupiderer than you think.

🙃

10 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

You have to imagine, it would be brave Championship sides that pick up FF and Fletcher given their availability to play.

Fox, will undoubtedly get a decent deal somewhere, I wonder where - i'm thinking Cardiff, Swansea, Blackburn, Derby kind of middle of the road almost but not quite challenging clubs.

Fox=Rangers 

22 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Why the frig have we extended the deal for Paul Jones? Yes I know he will be on low wages but there is no need for him. 

Because his wage is a pittance, to replace him is something that doesn't need to be on the agenda for what he offers as 2nd backup.