2 hours ago, Grez Bez said:

Unrelated but Fox has to be one of the ugliest players to ever play for us

I take that you're not old enough to remember Roy Shiner then,

or Gerry Young.

Or Brian Joicey.

Or John Holsgrove.

Bloody hell, haven't we had a lot of ugly players?WTF::rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Fletcher - Very disappointed but the latest injury probably nailed the coffin lid shut, so I do understand. Probably the correct decision.

Fox - he’s improved but the jury still can’t make a decision. If we are to play 352 then it’s less of an issue.

FF - should have gone in 2017. What a waste of talent. He’s a fool.

FF is a rich fool though and it became all too apparent that was all he cared about.

Fans spent ages debating his best position and the truth is for a good while he has not even been bothered about playing 

I hope we don't pick any injuries up in this next 8 games in 27 days as the squad is very thin.

We are now struggling to fill the bench and have no left back at the club, this season. Well done once again for spectacular management of the football club.

I cannot be arsed to post,  I am off for a few beers and a chillax.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I hope we don't pick any injuries up in this next 8 games in 27 days as the squad is very thin.

We are now struggling to fill the bench and have no left back at the club, this season. Well done once again for spectacular management of the football club.

Had it not been for Coronavirus we would have had a left back. 

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Nice 1 take your time

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So we can sign players? Wasn't sure about that.

Nope not that can play this season.

And if we haven't filed the accounts for 2019, we could well be in another embargo like we were last season. Remember the club were not allowed to report players signing last season.

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I can’t imagine it will take long for these 3 to find new clubs. Personally hope Fletcher and FF don’t end up in the Championship though. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Fletcher ended up in the MLS for 1 last big payday.

Not sure about Forestieri, probably stay in England looking for another high earner.

8 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Fletcher ended up in the MLS for 1 last big payday.

Not sure about Forestieri, probably stay in England looking for another high earner.

Leeds or pigs for FF? Really hope not. 

56 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

ff fans fave in past......................

Not done much for a while though has he really? One of our top earners, hit and miss form - you'd offer him a new contract based on that with what he'd want to stay? Fair play. 

Fox has had one half decent season regardless of where the criticism comes from, and the bottom line is, if they don't want to stay, we shouldn't be fighting for them to do so. 

If it was my money, I wouldn't be chucking it hand over fist when we've achieved nothing. 

Think you misunderstood me pal i only said imo they havent been slated by the fans at matches...

I understand your point, any player who turns us down can fizz off

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jim said:

I can see Bannan going at the end of the season. He’ll probably be pi$$ed off that we’ve been unable to keep Fletcher? I think Reach could go as well?

Reach has wanted out for a while. 

Bannan I’m just hoping. He’s too comfortable here.

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Leeds or pigs for FF? Really hope not. 

Not sure about Leeds, don't think he fits in with Bielsas methods of hard work.

Wilder though I could see, especially if they have a bad end to this season, he'll need to do something drastic to take the heat away from the fans, so what better than doing something to p!$$ "Wendies" off and give it the 100% blade tosh.

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Wouldn’t have kept Fletcher anyway , his best days are behind him and his wages are huge 

agree about wages but this season for me he was very impressive. 13 goals in 27 games I believe, wouldn’t say that shows his best days are behind him. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1