Fletch, Forestieri and Fox reject contract extensions

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Look at opening tweet on here by dom.

The official site does not say that tho, which is what I meant. Strange they have said Winnall and Hutch will, but didn’t for the rest. 

Edited by S W F C

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

End of an era . Just hope nuhiu doesn't stay past end of this season

Nuhiu is a decent  squad player 

So that’s the spine of the team gone for nowt then plus our first choice left back, again for nowt. 

When fit Hutchinson, FF and Fletcher would have been starters but the clueless Monk and now clueless Chansiri and his cronies let them all wind their contracts down and leave for nothing. 

If any of us run a business like Chansiri runs our club, we wouldn’t last 2 minutes. God only knows what the next bit of news coming out of the club will be. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S W F C said:

The official site does not say that tho, which is what I meant. Strange they have said Winnall and Hutch will, but didn’t for the rest. 

Think its because we are not releasing them. They are not renewing. But it's the same thing. Just there choice not ours. 

Just now, pazowl55 said:

Think its because we are not releasing them. They are not renewing. But it's the same thing. Just there choice not ours. 

Maybe. Only one I’m disappointed in is Fletcher, but can understand with our current finance situation and his age 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Am i right in thinking then that Fox, Forestieri and Fletcher couldn't even be ars*ed to help us out for the remaing games this season?

Nuhiu did...and we all still hate Nuhiu?

dont think many, if any, fans hate him. Some, like me, might think we can get better players for next season. Cant fault his attitude.

8 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

The players leaving are the very same that take pelters week in week out, bar Fletcher.

Part of an era at the club that's now passed, move on to younger hungrier talent on sensible wages. 

They dont though

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

So that’s the spine of the team gone for nowt then plus our first choice left back, again for nowt. 

When fit Hutchinson, FF and Fletcher would have been starters but the clueless Monk and now clueless Chansiri and his cronies let them all wind their contracts down and leave for nothing. 

If any of us run a business like Chansiri runs our club, we wouldn’t last 2 minutes. God only knows what the next bit of news coming out of the club will be. 

Can’t blame Monk for that!! He joined when they had less than a year left on their contracts so his hands were tied. This always has been the way of Chansiri which means you’re always going to lose money.

I get the feeling he thinks he’s being loyal to the players but today’s news shows that the players aren’t loyal (not that they have to be). Hopefully a bit of a wake up call for the owner!!

7 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

FF has never taken stick?

Fox has never taken stick? 

Fletch has never had grief about his wages?

Ok. 

Awww diddums on owlstalk maybe... grown men on big wages im sure they cope

ff fans fave in past, fletch top man and fox voted player of month a times