THE EFL HEARING THREAD

3 minutes ago, bazapeps said:

Miss guidance? The blokes been here 5.5 years. At what point does he have to start taking responsibility? Literally unbelievable 

Ok it looks like 3 or 4 don’t agree with my views ,  one question if he had pulled it off ! Would we be having this conversation !   UTO 

Just now, kevtheowl said:

Ok it looks like 3 or 4 don’t agree with my views ,  one question if he had pulled it off ! Would we be having this conversation !   UTO 

Of course not

But you could say if Colin West had banged in goals instead of kicking the ball up over the kop roof would we have considered him a legend?

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Of course not

But you could say if Colin West had banged in goals instead of kicking the ball up over the kop roof would we have considered him a legend?

lol

Kin ell. Colin West lol  UTO 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

He’d also sell the ground to whoever he wanted IF he chooses to,  steady on making statements that sound as if your the chairman’s spokesperson 

I never said I was the Chairman’s spokesperson, but if you think he’ll sell the ground separate to the club I’ll have a line of what your snorting 

Guest Ronson
13 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Is it cheeky to ask for a re cap as I can't be arsed to read the full thread 🙊

You been on the Port and Lemon again?

Surely, any points deduction would have to be suspended pending appeal?

And look on the black side - the club apparently pushing most for judgement and punishment is our 'friendly neighbour', Barnsley. Were iit to be a harsh 12 points  that would leave us immediately ABOVE hem on goal difference. What an end to  season 

15 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I never said I was the Chairman’s spokesperson, but if you think he’ll sell the ground separate to the club I’ll have a line of what your snorting 

We all hope not, but he actually could, it is entirely his shout. Never say never

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

You can already see what's coming just from reading this thread..

Fan vs Fan

How sad.

As a fan base, we never have been and never will be as one. That’s why fan groups that are associated with this club haven’t and never will work. On here for instance there are some posters who just can’t accept that somebody’s opinion is different from them and they’ll go to whatever lengths or even give abuse to prove they’re right. F**k me I’m always wrong even when I’m right so I’m not particularly bothered what people think about me or my views. I don’t know if it’s the same with every club’s fan base but we’re so fractured as a fan base and as a club that there is no surgeon out there qualified to put us back together?

Edited by Jim
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

As a fan base, we never have been and never will be as one. That’s why fan groups that are associated with this club haven’t and never will work. On here for instance there are some posters who just can’t accept that somebody’s opinion is different from them and they’ll go to whatever lengths or even give abuse to prove they’re right. F**k me I’m always wrong even when I’m right so I’m not particularly bothered what people think about me or my views. I don’t know if it’s the same with every club’s fan base but we’re so fractured as a fan base and a club that there is no surgeon out there qualified to put us back together?

UBERFANZ.jpg

Aye it's bonkers

There's all kinds of little pockets of fans these days its getting crazy trying to keep up with em

lol

• The Uberfans™
  • The Usual Suspects
  • The Haters
  • The SWFC Fans Trust
  • "That lot on Twitter"
  • "That lot on Facebook"
  • "You lot on here"

etc etc

It's so confusing

Personally I'm not that insecure that I need to come on to label fans, mock them or claim I'm some kind of better fan/person than they are because I'm not.

Live and let live

There's too much division going on these days from people who are just wanting to be viewed as superior to others and it reflects really badly on them.

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

43 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I will say this re the internal sale of the ground. He sought and took the best legal advice on offer; He gained consent (though now disputed) apparently we have the Paper Work. So I am here to praise Caesar not bury him. Power to your elbow Dejphon take it all the way ! 

There's a lot of truth in this. The various elements of this have been actioned and signed off by reputable companies. 

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

This is what it would be like if the earth ended and we all ended up on Mars...trying to start a new civilization.

It would be carnage with everyone thinking they have the answer.

Yeah definitely

We'd have people running round going "I've been on this planet for 18 seconds more than you because I got off the spaceship first so I'm more important and a better martian than you are"

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

56 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Because (as always) some fans believe that criticism of anything the chairman does is akin to a blade running on our pitch and crapping on the centre circle. 

Not really.

Just the never ending belief among the usual suspects that anyone, no matter who or where from, anyone, would be better than the present incumbent.

No suggestions, no ideas, and no referring to recent history & the problems we encountered in trying to find a suitable replacement to Milan.

Just a demand to get him out with no idea of what might follow. 

This 'head in the clouds' attitude runs through the fan base like a virus.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Not really.

Just the never ending belief among the usual suspects that anyone, no matter who or where from, anyone, would be better than the present incumbent.

No suggestions, no ideas, and no referring to recent history & the problems we encountered in trying to find a suitable replacement to Milan.

Just a demand to get him out with no idea of what might follow. 

This 'head in the clouds' attitude runs through the fan base like a virus.  

Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 08.25.37.jpg

Owlstalk Shop

49 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I will say this re the internal sale of the ground. He sought and took the best legal advice on offer; He gained consent (though now disputed) apparently we have the Paper Work. So I am here to praise Caesar not bury him. Power to your elbow Dejphon take it all the way ! 

I think you’re right Nev? This smacks of some championship club chairmen dropping their trousers down after the event waving their todgers around in disgust and the only way the EFL could get them to put them away was to charge us with what they have?

Edited by Jim
  • Like 1