THE EFL HEARING THREAD

36 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Is this code that we are in the clear? 

Also been picking cherries, cherry picking something? (Probably just trying to be interesting for Twatter)

His timeline is ecclectic to say the least....our immediate future is in the hands of a man who collects typewriters!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Question for any of you in the know ,If we are found guilty ,Does  it mean Chansiri  can not have anything to do with football ,And he will be forced to sell ?

No he can't be forced to sell and no it won't affect his day to day interaction with the club

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Question for any of you in the know ,If we are found guilty ,Does  it mean Chansiri  can not have anything to do with football ,And he will be forced to sell ?

No mate - not at all

Chansiri will be rightly untouchable in that respect

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

it’s ridiculous you or others asking people for names of people that might take us over etc. How many names of people that have taken over clubs up and down the land have you actually known before they took over clubs? 

"Just the never ending belief among the usual suspects that anyone, no matter who or where from, anyone, would be better than the present incumbent".

I don't recall asking for specific names, I was talking about the availability of the types of individuals who A:- have the resources,

B:- The inclination & C:- The experience who would automatically be BETTER than DC.

DC had two of those aspects. How many would have all three?

Looking at the touted list last time, we'd have been lucky to find anyone with one of those. An Azerbaijan crook, & an assortment of local wannabes's with about 30 bob between them, no experience & not a great deal of inclination, other than the inclination for self publicity.

• Like 3

Guest Mcguigan
4 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

The main man

The ground thing?

If he’s not a clue what’s going on, I’m sure his reputation would benefit from him saying nowt.

Why people hang on his every word I’ll never know.