THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
23 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Took ages to burn everything. 

Half of it was club1867 membership certificates.

At least 11 seconds 🙂 

25 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Normally I'd agree with you and like to get an idea of what people are saying. However, as you have recently made the good move towards tidying up the forum and threads staying on topic - this thread is about the SWFC EFL hearing. in the 28 pages of posts to date I doubt there are many that report any facts or indeed have a debate about any of the content of the hearing. 

Just for clarification THERE WILL BE NO NEWS UNTIL THE HEARING ENDS AND THE DECISION IS ANNOUNCED

There you go....

Nice n simple

lol

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

No, but didn't he pay 35m? Now it would be nearer 100m? Totally different level of wealth required, just question if we would be a good investment for anyone at the moment.

Haha. No football club is a good investment. You have to be mad to buy one of these or have so much money it doesnt matter what you lose. Not many chairman make money.

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just for clarification THERE WILL BE NO NEWS UNTIL THE HEARING ENDS AND THE DECISION IS ANNOUNCED

There you go....

Nice n simple

lol

Could you suggest to the site owner that any further threads in this subject will be deleted. 
It will save us all time repeating ourselves, droning on, creating conspiracy theories and generally making a nuisance of themselves. Me included.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

There is no WE - the club belongs to DC. That was what MM brought to the table the dissolution of the shareholders.

A loan can be repaid you say - by whom?

DC will not sell the ground to anyone else and would sell both the ground and the club as a package if he chooses to

Wow. Ok, you obviously are itk and so I’ll leave it there. 

Im so pleased the club really is in safe hands. 

/sarcasm

28 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Haha. No football club is a good investment. You have to be mad to buy one of these or have so much money it doesnt matter what you lose. Not many chairman make money.

It was Simon Jordan when he was Chairman at Palace said. It's easy to become a millionaire...you just be a billionaire and buy a football club.;-)

• Like 1