THE EFL HEARING THREAD

2 hours ago, poite said:

Which is why we will get smacked hard.

At the end of the day we have found a hole in the EFLs model and they have now realised it could open this door to everyone to stick two fingers up at their incompetence

What hole?

Selling the ground to ourselves at an inflated price or backdating it to the year before?

The first has been done before though not necessarily at an inflated price and I wouldn’t exactly call the 2nd a loophole, hence why we’re facing charges.

I don't know what people want/expect from this thread

There is no news going to be coming out of the hearing until the decision is made public

What do you expect? 

lol

It's a thread discussing the why's, who's, how we got into this mess kinda thread 

It is basically what it says on the tin.

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, andytrig said:

No, they'll all be on blades mad.

14 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Are you ITK?

Tell me what you know God dam it.

I demand to know! 

They’ll be on Blades Mad too 😂

23 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Well this is gonna be a fun thread , full of people ‘in the know’ etc 

Here's how things really are and how it works....

1) Official SWFC Website giving the official sanitised updates communicated in a professional manner

2) Local sports writers, TV and Radio - interviews, articles, news updates on the club and team, club finances and covering any controversies (and yes - asking those awkward questions as/when needed)

3) National Investigative Journalists - Digging in a lot deeper where there may be a real meaty story or scandal either on or off the pitch

4) Forums and Social Media - Speculation, gossip, rumours, moaning, whingeing, laughing, joking, 'what if's', hypotheticals, and discussion on any of the above three media outlets

I think some of our fans should read the above four aspects of our club, and recognise the typical roles of each one.

Too many fans get these basic points all muddled up and start crying because forums/social media aren't just purely official SWFC information etc

Some come on here constantly moaning that there's hypothetical situations discussed, rumours, speculation etc. That's not a fault of this forum or social media, but simply that the person in question hasn't grasped the role of this site or social media.

It's not difficult to grasp really. It just takes two minutes to stop crying about stuff and think about what each outlet's role is in the grand scheme of things.

If you only ever want official news then only read the official website and then you won't get frustrated or angrymad

lol

If you want to guess the next kit, guess when Monk will get sacked, tell everyone who the next signing will be, rant about overspending, criticise the chairman for spending too much, or moan about the price of tickets then social media/forums is ya place

If you don't then it's not.

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't know what people want/expect from this thread

There is no news going to be coming out of the hearing until the decision is made public

What do you expect? 

lol

It's a thread discussing the why's, who's, how we got into this mess kinda thread 

It is basically what it says on the tin.

I think we may get one or two tiny snippets of insider from a brief or maybe even barrister; It maybe coded Allan During may know ! 

Just now, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

I think we may get one or two tiny snippets of insider from a brief or maybe even barrister; It maybe coded Allan During may know ! 

It will be fun if we do

Who will get the scoop though?

The Crannster?

Alex Miller the bearded rock wizard?
Doom?
Rob Stayyyyyyyyyyyytern?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

When was the last time you were down there?

This is the first time I've seen it in 20 years or so

Cannot believe how everything has gone!

Drive through maybe once a week it's recognisable now just the same as attercliffe

Good Luck I hope you get the best possible outcome. Also look at it like this, At least it won't be hanging over you for much longer