THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
6 minutes ago, Nero said:

Our barrister Nick De Marco is very chilled today. He's been tweeting about Broccoli and the Blondie album Parallel Lines...

image.png.097970868a082d40f51c574e2f8edcd4.png

12 minutes ago, Nero said:

Our barrister Nick De Marco is very chilled today. He's been tweeting about Broccoli and the Blondie album Parallel Lines...

thought he would have been a bit busy to be doing this. Strange. To be fair he will be getting paid regardless of the outcome. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing I hate more than anything else being a Sheffield Wednesday fan is when politics, finance and stuff the board/chairman does takes over.

Supporting football should be about supporting the players on the pitch, wanting them to score cracking goals, wanting to keep clean sheets with great tackles and saves.

Not all this nonsense about which club can lose the most money legally, transfer embargoes, selling our ground to ourselves, strange sponsorships 

Can't wait for it all to go back to just being about blue and white stripes and kicking a football

Great sentiment mate and totally agree with you

But I'm sorry to say those days are long gone now

More's the pity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

thought he would have been a bit busy to be doing this. Strange. 

He knows what he's doing this lad. Was UK Barrister of the Week last month.

Still, hope he's taking it seriously....

Guest Ronson
17 minutes ago, Nero said:

Hope someones told him the case has been brought forward.

12 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

I tied my colours to the mast many many  years ago ,Wednesday  is my team ,What ever happens today is out of my hands ,Its our team we hope for the best ,Will it make me stop supporting The Owls .NEVER 

I'm with you pal