THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest mkowl
5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The hidden code in that is brilliant... Not Guilty 

The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow belongs to me - well apart from 1/6th in VAT - 45% in tax and 2% class 4 NI 

Obviously it’s all rumour and conjecture at the moment but I prefer the rumours that are currently going about to the ones that have us in the proverbial noose?

The reaction on this site to certain subjects never ceases to amaze me. You always get posters who are the voice of reason or ones whose opinion is gospel and should never ever be challenged or ones who simply just give an opinion through the sheer emotion of being a fan of this great club of ours.

As everyone knows I don’t rate the current manager but for having this opinion there are some on here who would just throw me under a bus but they’re the same ones who will have the Chairman hung, drawn and quartered if we’re found guilty of these current EFL charges or club together for a statue of him at Hillsborough if we’re found not guilty?

Edited by Jim

Just now, Jim said:

Obviously it’s all rumour and conjecture at the moment but I prefer the rumours that are currently going about to the ones that have us in the proverbial noose?

The reaction on this site to certain subjects never ceases to amaze me. You always get posters who are the voice of reason or ones whose opinion is gospel and should never ever be challenged or ones who simply just give an opinion through sheer emotion.

As everyone knows I don’t rate the current manager but for having this opinion there are some on here who would just throw me under a bus but they’re the same ones who will have the Chairman hung, drawn and quartered if we’re found guilty of these current EFL charges and club together for a statue of him at Hillsborough if we’re found not guilty?

Thats football fans mate...no grey areas...rank hypocrisy..."boo" "Hooray"..I mean "Boo"...Ive always done it...easiest way..total 90 minute kneejerks..Its good exercise

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

This guy is minted isn't he. Everything post demonstrates his wealth in a thinly veiled way

Well I guess he's at the top of his game, obviously very knowledgable, certainly found a niche which is very profitable, and seems to have a taste for the good things in life, so he is going to surround himself with those trappings.

But come the revolution up against the wall. Same applies if we lose the case.

13 minutes ago, Jim said:

The reaction on this site to certain subjects never ceases to amaze me. You always get posters who are the voice of reason or ones whose opinion is gospel and should never ever be challenged or ones who simply just give an opinion through the sheer emotion of being a fan of this great club of ours.

As everyone knows I don’t rate the current manager but for having this opinion there are some on here who would just throw me under a bus but they’re the same ones who will have the Chairman hung, drawn and quartered if we’re found guilty of these current EFL charges or club together for a statue of him at Hillsborough if we’re found not guilty?

We are all flawed. 

19 minutes ago, Jim said:

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and stop just hammering posts about how much you hate Garry Monk every five seconds and you’ll have a much better experience mate

Its pretty much every post you make and it is bound to create some angst from people

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

31 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He's just tweeted 4 posts about Wigan's situation... saying the EFL can't possibly apply a 12 point penalty to Wigan before this is all fully investigated.

Edited by Suzuki_San

Guest Mcguigan
31 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Bloody Nora, I thought that said #Pogba.

We’re rich I tell thee!

All these rumours over the last 12 hours are the reason why I never have, and never will go on Twiiter or Facebook. People sat with nowt better to do posting rubbish that others pick up on and then it snowballs until some people actually believe it. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and stop just hammering posts about how much you hate Garry Monk every five seconds and you’ll have a much better experience mate

Its pretty much every post you make and it is bound to create some angst from people

I’m not feeling sorry for myself. I’m just making the point that some posters are suggesting we’re in the clear. We maybe? We maybe not? But it doesn’t stop some from having a go at the posters who posting a rumour that we all want to be true.

And as for me hating Garry Monk. Have I ever posted that? All I’m guilty of is that I don’t rate him as a manager. His record is hardly Klopp’s is it plus that comment he made yesterday about taking criticism on the chin. We both know that’s true, don’t we? 😉

Anyway you can ban me if I ever make a another negative comment about Mr Monk again. Probably for the best anyway.

Have a good day 👍

37 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

This guy is minted isn't he. Everything post demonstrates his wealth in a thinly veiled way

He's only got a half of a rainbow tho...pish.

Edited by glynnb
Crap at Maths