Mason Bennett

If the club are being sensible, they’ll be putting a list of players together for if we are in the Championship next season and a list of players for if we get a points deduction and are in League 1 next season.

If this rumour is true Bennett would be on the Championship list.

If the club are being sensible.

• Haha 1

Never seems to do much for Derby in his many sub appearances. Also involved in that drink drive scandal and had to make an apology for an offensive video mocking Derby county during lockdown. 

Sadly this is the sort of player I expect us to sign. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not bothered about the drink drive scandal its in the past.

On what ive seen of him looks a decent player but, cant break into a Derby side which hasnt been brilliant over the last few years and doesnt score enough goals.

As the poster above states should we go down i think he would be a decent signing, maybe League One he would excel, but if we stay up i wouldnt want to sign him. That said under Monk this is the type of signing im expecting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest LittleG

No thanks, could end up being one of the "problem" players that Monk is so keen to get shut of presently. 

Don’t really know much about the fella, apart from the driving scandal. 

From reading the posts he sounds like a bit of a dodgy character. I know we aren’t really in a position to be picky, but he’s got a goals per game ratio of 0.06 so for that reason alone I’m out. There must be some better free transfers/loans out there.

• Like 1

Didn’t we try and sign him to our academy before he joined Derby? We might find ourselves in a situation where we have no strikers in August, and we’ll have to rebuild the whole group. We aren’t going to find 5 good to go championship ready strikers, especially on a limited budget, so we will have to take a chance with a few players like this. He’s a young, locally born player, who has shown flashes at this level, so I’d be in on this one

48 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Not bothered about the drink drive scandal its in the past.

Wow, that is some forgiving. I don't want d1ck5 like this anywhere near our club thanks

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
50 minutes ago, 0114 said:

After the drink drive situation followed by a video of him saying “burn” while driving past the Derby stadium... I’d swiftly avoid Mason Bennett. 

Maybe someone can take him on a trip past Brammall Lane?