Season Ticket news coming this week from Sheffield Wednesday

Guest The Claw

Refund for the remaining season or credit note towards another, not we'll knock some merchandise your way.

i want the money or the live match, Fik live streaming.

All season ticket holders are to be given a free crate of ELEV8 energy drinks and a 20% off all bookings you make with D-Taxi’s as compensation for being unable to attend the remaining home games this season. 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

All season ticket holders are to be given a free crate of ELEV8 energy drinks and a 20% off all bookings you make with D-Taxi’s as compensation for being unable to attend the remaining home games this season. 

:Chansiri:

Thats rubbish.

I was hoping for a voucher for Presto Tools.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

nothing would surprise me. Like you say though it would be bang out of order. 

I honestly think it would be the issue that would force me away from the game for good. 

• Like 6

The club can keep my money for this season, I spent it ages ago and never thought I’d see it again anyway, also mass refunds would hurt the club financially.

As for next season, if we can’t attend a number of games I’d accept a discount off my ticket the following year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stoop said:

Be interesting to see how the EFL expect clubs to function next season without their main income which is ticket money. Be hilarious if they start expecting owners to fully bankroll clubs after years of trying to reign them in

there wont be a next season if over half the football league clubs don't have a regular income ,unless that's in place you couldn't start a season knowing that it would all collapse in weeks . the gov by say mid july would need to say if clubs would be allowed supporters in the ground and by what date , if that's not forthcoming then all clubs would have to in effect mothball , and lay all playing staff off and enter administration . to be honest I cant see any way anything will work, theres too much greed, and too much shackles on things been allowed ,too many are in it for self interest , the 3 Charlton players don't realise that by not agreeing to play will mean a freeze of sky/tv money and a probable demand for refund what in turn will force many clubs out of business. 

• Like 1

The clowns that run the league have stipulated that football returns without any fans. They’ve also stipulated that players and clubs can agree short term contract extensions to cover the end of the season. It’s about time they stipulated that clubs look after the fans that go to matches and agree a uniform refund policy, but in reality they couldn’t give a throw about us, they all only care about the TV money.

No fans = no football

Edited by Loxley Owl
  • Like 7

I want a refund of £119.56 for my seat on the North. Nothing less will do. 

Next season I'm willing to wait to see what the EFL come out with but if any games are to be behind closed doors I'll want my £550 quid back pro rata for that season too. I might even go so far as saying that if the season starts with us behind closed doors I may jack it in all together, we obviously aren't needed. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I have 2 season tickets for this and next season …..I don't want a new shirt ,I don't want free streaming, I don't want a discount on the next one I buy  I just want the money back for the games I cant gain entry to …..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, Loxley Owl said:

I wouldn’t. I’ve already paid for best season, like other “early bird” renewers.

Yes so you want a refund. 

2 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

I want a refund of £119.56 for my seat on the North. Nothing less will do. 

Next season I'm willing to wait to see what the EFL come out with but if any games are to be behind closed doors I'll want my £550 quid back pro rata for that season too. I might even go so far as saying that if the season starts with us behind closed doors I may jack it in all together, we obviously aren't needed. 

football without fans aint football I think we all agree on that one. unless we are to be let in next season then there isn't any point , sack all players all clubs enter administration ,then sometime in future football may return with many clubs gone for good due to greed and incredibly restrictive rules . having seen what restrictions they have in place for schools 8 per class 20% of kids attending and every room in school took up,id love to know how they plan on getting the other 80% back with restrictions ,and keep upto 1500 pupils apart , never mind about allowing thousands into a football ground. its like a crazy circus with the ring master insane . 

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

, the 3 Charlton players don't realise that by not agreeing to play will mean a freeze of sky/tv money and a probable demand for refund what in turn will force many clubs out of business. 

I don't imagine that will be the case at all, it'll just mean that Charlton will not be able to use these 3 players, one of which is a loan player anyway.

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

the 3 Charlton players don't realise that by not agreeing to play will mean a freeze of sky/tv money and a probable demand for refund what in turn will force many clubs out of business. 

That doesn't sound true at all

Where have you heard that?

Owlstalk Shop