Season Ticket news coming this week from Sheffield Wednesday

31 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

I want a refund of £119.56 for my seat on the North. Nothing less will do. 

Next season I'm willing to wait to see what the EFL come out with but if any games are to be behind closed doors I'll want my £550 quid back pro rata for that season too. I might even go so far as saying that if the season starts with us behind closed doors I may jack it in all together, we obviously aren't needed. 

Don't anybody tell me this game belongs to the fans.

The premier league and EFL disgust me.

After a lifetime of being an avid Owl.i don't give a flying one what happens now.

The greedy 2hats called players in both leagues should hang their heads in shame

Edited by owlsdreamer
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Stoop said:

Be interesting to see how the EFL expect clubs to function next season without their main income which is ticket money. Be hilarious if they start expecting owners to fully bankroll clubs after years of trying to reign them in

They will expect this...probably 5 mins after giving us a 12 point deduction

Guest Maxine
16 minutes ago, Loxley Owl said:

Yes I bloody do. I want a refund for this season. I want a refund for any games I can’t go to next season too. 

Me too I couldn't afford one when it was the early bird deadline, so I just meant I'd put the refunded money towards my next one. 

Basically the way I see it is they owe me the money for the games I've missed this season, and I want the grand back that I've given the club for next season because there's no way we're all going to Hillsborough this side of Christmas.

It's not my job to subsidise Chansiri.

It's not my job to subsidise the cowards and wasters that play for us.

Full refund. Now.

• Like 8

If this season doesn’t finish until the end of July. I would imagine next season will be pushed back to late September 

Tbh a permanent shift to a season incorporating summer football would be amazing imo

• Like 1

Guest The Horse
2 minutes ago, Stoop said:

If this season doesn’t finish until the end of July. I would imagine next season will be pushed back to late September 

Tbh a permanent shift to a season incorporating summer football would be amazing imo

God, I sure hope so.

Winter is expensive, cold and miserable enough with Xmas, parties, new year, high bills and dark, depressing nights leaving Hillsborough at 10pm in the freezing night air.

Give me warmer weather, beer gardens and light evenings watching the footy.

26 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Basically the way I see it is they owe me the money for the games I've missed this season, and I want the grand back that I've given the club for next season because there's no way we're all going to Hillsborough this side of Christmas.

Full refund. Now.

For anything else leisure wise I’d agree 

I don’t see myself as a customer though, I’m a supporter, and being a supporter runs deeper than going to games like you would go to the cinema or to a gig for entertainment. I see my ticket money as my contribution to the club every year, and I for one won’t be wanting anything back

Tbh I think next years season tickets won’t be an issue. By the time it kicks off fans will probably be allowed back in anyway 

8 minutes ago, The Horse said:

God, I sure hope so.

Winter is expensive, cold and miserable enough with Xmas, parties, new year, high bills and dark, depressing nights leaving Hillsborough at 10pm in the freezing night air.

Give me warmer weather, beer gardens and light evenings watching the footy.

Clubs would surely make more money too 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Full refund. Now.

Although i'm personally willing to consider other alternatives i agree that in the first instance the club needs to offer pro rata refunds to supporters.

• Like 3

He’ll more than likely offer refunds for what’s been missed this season,  as for next season ... god knows , if he has to start refunding next seasons I think it would be a bit naive of anyone (regardless of views towards the owner) to think it won’t have major repercussions long term

Totally understand people thinking it’s not there job to subsidise the owner/club/players , but Jesus Christ ... without season ticket money Chansiri will need some deep pockets to keep the lights on 

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

He’ll more than likely offer refunds for what’s been missed this season,  as for next season ... god knows , if he has to start refunding next seasons I think it would be a bit naive of anyone (regardless of views towards the owner) to think it won’t have major repercussions long term

Totally understand people thinking it’s not there job to subsidise the owner/club/players , but Jesus Christ ... without season ticket money Chansiri will need some deep pockets to keep the lights on 

Taking that argument to its conclusion then more people should buy season tickets for something that won't happen

11 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Taking that argument to its conclusion then more people should buy season tickets for something that won't happen

Listen I see what your tryna say but we can spin it however you like, bottom line will be that if clubs have to start refunding 2020/21 season tickets there won’t be enough administrators to go round the EFL member clubs   

Guest Grandad
6 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Listen I see what your tryna say but we can spin it however you like, bottom line will be that if clubs have to start refunding 2020/21 season tickets there won’t be enough administrators to go round the EFL member clubs   

I dont think any club should be expected to refund tickets sold in advance

But definitely the ones for games we know we wont see

Edited by Grandad

Footballers seem to have elevated themselves above the law, and the moral compass. Why should they be any different. Millions of people have had £m refunded in the last 3 months from various forms of entertainment. 

DC should refund the fans money from the players wages, and announce on the website what he’s done. Then see if the players take the club to court. Go on lads, try it. Every club should do the same.  

After all, they keep telling us how much they love the club, and they kiss the badge and do that heart sign when they score. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LittleG said:

I don't imagine that will be the case at all, it'll just mean that Charlton will not be able to use these 3 players, one of which is a loan player anyway.

if I was Charlton I wouldn't be happy been 3 important players down ,a club whats 3rd from bottom. its a bloody mess like everything else all about to implode over the coming months unless normality is resumed. 

I expect there to be no refunds but the club will probably offer free access to the games via streaming services.

as for next season your guess is as good as mine. This has always been the problem when you buy a ticket 6 months in advance without knowing, what league or team you have.

I hope this is an end to early bird starting before June.

49 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

if I was Charlton I wouldn't be happy been 3 important players down ,a club whats 3rd from bottom. its a bloody mess like everything else all about to implode over the coming months unless normality is resumed. 

Don’t worry it’s all in hand. The Prem will play just enough games to ensure the scouses are mathematically champions, the season will be abandoned, and the EFL will do as they’re told. 

• Like 1