Season Ticket news coming this week from Sheffield Wednesday

Large.jpg

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday will be announcing news for all current season ticket holders this week.

Now that the Championship has announced it will resume playing, Wednesday know the score and are in a position to update all our season ticket holders on the situation regarding refunds, or other options that it will present to fans.

Owlstalk Shop

Let’s hope he gets it right this time.

I’m sure I’m not alone in this being Chansiris last roll of the dice in terms of my attendance.

Didn't renew from this season and at present don’t intend to. However a strong offer for next season over a refund would potentially tempt me back.

I think he needs to cover all bases including refunds however let’s hope there’s something to tempt all those who didn’t renew before the deadline. There will be lots to try to get back onside.

• Like 3

Guest LittleG
26 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Presume this will only be for the remainder of this season

Me and my lad have already got ours for next season

Wonder what will happen about that ?

Same here. I'm more concerned about what he's going to do about next year's season tickets rather than what's left of this season. 

28 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Presume this will only be for the remainder of this season

Me and my lad have already got ours for next season

Wonder what will happen about that ?

I'm in same boat as you pal only I bought 2 adults 2 kids for next season

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

He’ll probably offer the equivalent value in Thai moon cakes. 

To be fair they are better value for money than the team has been in 2020!

Be interesting to see how the EFL expect clubs to function next season without their main income which is ticket money. Be hilarious if they start expecting owners to fully bankroll clubs after years of trying to reign them in

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Stoop said:

Be interesting to see how the EFL expect clubs to function next season without their main income which is ticket money. Be hilarious if they start expecting owners to fully bankroll clubs after years of trying to reign them in

Rule change after our points deduction (if we get one) ?

14 minutes ago, Miffed said:

What would be acceptable?

Club keep the money, live stream the rest of the games and a next seasons replica shirt free?

He will have to offer up multiple options I would imagine. 

For me this season is pointless the whole football community should be working towards getting next season up and running WITH fans 

• Like 2

Hopefully there will be a Wage cap that will stop ALL clubs from over spending on players wages.

that should help us to reduce the cost of attending matches.

Whatever any one may think of DC they can't accuse him of fleecing the club, the high ticket prices were to pay for the likes of Westwood, Fletcher, Bannan, FF, Hutchinson, Rhodes and Hooper. Mostly having left the club or leaving the club.

• Like 1

Season Ticket prices for next season ha e been set and many sold,they may extend the early bird offer.

the announcement this week will be about the present season and what refunds or offers will be made.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

He will have to offer up multiple options I would imagine. 

For me this season is pointless the whole football community should be working towards getting next season up and running WITH fans 

Contracts with the major companies need honouring that's the stumbling block.