Season Ticket news coming this week from Sheffield Wednesday

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Looking at the statements released by others it seems that there has been a collective agreement amongst Championship clubs

It also looks like all options have been catered for (until we see the devil in the detail)

I don't think anybody can really complain at this stage, and it's good to see that clubs have worked together to deliver (hopefully) something for everybody

You have to say well done to them all. Fair play

You can untwist your knickers now then! lol

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You can untwist your knickers now then! lol

They've never been twisted

You're mixing me up with someone else

Just now, Grandad said:

They've never been twisted

You're mixing me up with someone else

So you haven't been pleading for the club to release a statement about this all week then?

I told you to calm down and they would do so as and when a decision has been reached as they will need to finalise and clarify what is on offer with the league. I can paste your posts if they have slipped your memory?

Guest Grandad
Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

So you haven't been pleading for the club to release a statement about this all week then?

I told you to calm down and they would do so as and when a decision has been reached as they will need to finalise and clarify what is on offer with the league. I can paste your posts if they have slipped your memory?

No I haven't

7 pages into a thread of speculation about what the club might do I suggested that the club could end all the speculation by making a statement about what they intended to do

That's it

I'm not sure how many posts I've made this week, but one observation about the club having the power to stop all speculation is hardly 'pleading all week'

Your apology will be accepted

39 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It was mostly a joke, hopefully! 

I have been telling people on here to stop panicking all week when they have been looking at what Sunderland have offered and getting their knickers in a twist. 

Apologies Mate ...... itchy trigger finger 🙂

10 minutes ago, Grandad said:

No I haven't

7 pages into a thread of speculation about what the club might do I suggested that the club could end all the speculation by making a statement about what they intended to do

That's it

I'm not sure how many posts I've made this week, but one observation about the club having the power to stop all speculation is hardly 'pleading all week'

Your apology will be accepted

You repeated this view more than once even when I said the club would release details when ready you kept pushing it  - even included a GIF in a reply to one poster and we now know how badly they can be received! 😉

All of this damaging speculation could be put to bed with a statement from the club

If the club planned to ask supporters not to push for refunds - it might have been an idea not to announce Pelupessy's new contract first

Are you on drugs?

I'm saying Sheffield Wednesday should make a statement about Sheffield Wednesdays plans with regards to ticket refunds/other and that will stop 6 pages of speculation from fans about what Sheffield Wednesday will do

That's why I qualified the statement by saying it would stop the speculation

On 04/06/2020 at 13:17, hirstyboywonder said:
That's why I said the club shouldn't be expected to respond to speculation just because some fans have got worried based on what one club in another division has done. As the article linked on the previous page suggests, many clubs in our division haven't finalised anything on this yet.

What Sunderland have offered is very poor but it doesn't have any more bearing on what we will offer than the approach dirtyleeds have taken does and until a decision is reached there is no point anyone getting their knickers in a twist regarding our approach.  

You relpied with:

Unless the speculation is damaging

Pardon me for my lack of an apology! 

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You repeated this view more than once even when I said the club would release details when ready you kept pushing it  - even included a GIF in a reply to one poster and we now know how badly they can be received! 😉

All of this damaging speculation could be put to bed with a statement from the club

If the club planned to ask supporters not to push for refunds - it might have been an idea not to announce Pelupessy's new contract first

Are you on drugs?

I'm saying Sheffield Wednesday should make a statement about Sheffield Wednesdays plans with regards to ticket refunds/other and that will stop 6 pages of speculation from fans about what Sheffield Wednesday will do

That's why I qualified the statement by saying it would stop the speculation

On 04/06/2020 at 13:17, hirstyboywonder said:
That's why I said the club shouldn't be expected to respond to speculation just because some fans have got worried based on what one club in another division has done. As the article linked on the previous page suggests, many clubs in our division haven't finalised anything on this yet.

What Sunderland have offered is very poor but it doesn't have any more bearing on what we will offer than the approach dirtyleeds have taken does and until a decision is reached there is no point anyone getting their knickers in a twist regarding our approach.  

You relpied with:

Unless the speculation is damaging

Pardon me for my lack of an apology! 

All you've done is requoted me saying the same thing to clarify my original post for the really stupid

You've included yourself in that list  😂

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

All you've done is requoted me saying the same thing to clarify my original post for the really stupid

You've included yourself in that list  😂

Yep, you kept repeating the same thing and I told you it was pointless as the club would inform us as and when they have something clear to inform us of - as has been the case. 😘

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yep, you kept repeating the same thing and I told you it was pointless as the club would inform us as and when they have something clear to inform us of - as has been the case. 😘

Ahhhhhhhhh

You mean you kept stating the obvious? 😂

Just now, Grandad said:

Ahhhhhhhhh

You mean you kept stating the obvious? 😂

Had to, someone kept riling against it! 😘