How former Wednesday players look now...

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

Think his debut was Fulham away (Friday night) he scored in a 1 -1 draw.....i was there.

Me too. I don’t know if I’m imagining this , but I seem to remember a huge and noisy scoreboard /advertising board  behind us on the away end with thousands of little plastic discs that were constantly moving to create the characters on display. 

After the game we also got chased up and down those residential streets outside the ground that all look the same, got separated in the confusion and took flipping ages for everyone to find the car. Happy days!

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

2082495774_Screenshot2020-03-17at21_31_49.thumb.jpg.aa3248543d4a17ebacbf740015bab880.jpg

he paid a fortune to have his hair done in summer ,not exactly a success is it then it falls out and he has to have it redone again , fletcher had it done 3 times. think I will just let mine fall out if fletcher and bannan are as good as it gets. 

9 hours ago, shandypants said:

I know he wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I liked Sibon just for the crazy out of this world stuff he’d do with the ball every now and then. 

Like jumping to head it ten minutes after it had passed over his head?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Lol. He did used to do that. He did have his flaws but he was one of a few shining lights in a very dark time. 

I remember watching Sibon in a game, think it was a reserve game - and my dad said to me - they have to play him to try to make him learn how to play football.

He did have the odd moment of magic in him yes, but he didn't half start slow and those moments of magic I don't think made up for him having a place in the squad to be fair.   Not if you way up all the arguments about him at the time - mind you De Bilde didn't match expectations either, not by a long chalk.

5 hours ago, Nut said:

Chased at Fulham? Wouldn't have admitted that mate. WTF:

Once got chased by Fleetwood fans at the services on the way to Arsenal. They put the back window through of our coach. Lost one-nil, crap game, and the coach was like the Antarctic all the way back.

• Haha 2