So how did we get on today

Dawson played a blinder and only let 4 in..

Nado came off after having zero shots on target and that shot from our goal line by reach was only just wide.. 

who’s your man of match and why 

Edited by foxowl

The plus side of not playing is that all our players will become brilliant. 

Like when Paul Heffernan wasn’t getting picked and everyone thought he was the answer to our striker problems until he became the best player in the world.

Now all of our players will be the answer to all of our problems.

So in answer to your question, we won 11-0.

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It was hard to tell who was who, though...

428244067_ScreenShot2020-03-14at18_37_32.thumb.png.9d487e6e0f4d9f3937b8621c77328c64.png

Unfortunately I was still able to identify us through missed tackles, ball watching and poor ball retention......lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 6

And that is why I still go,great piccie.No matter what or how we play ,every time I walk into Hillsborough i still get the goosebumps.Team might be crap,beer and bogs its a stadium with great history and I love the place..Probably a bit older than many on here but been there with over 60.000 on a number of times.No sport today,just a reminder of what we miss.

• Like 1

Can't believe how good we was today, beating Forest 4-0 again, 2 cracking goals from Fletcher, nice to see Palmer get on score sheet too, bit of luck with first goal, keeper kicking ball at his own defender with it ending up in net. :tango:

It was beautiful sight seeing half of North stand pointing at the 4,000 Forest fans with chants of Scabs Scabs Scabs. :ghoulguy:

I'm convinced we're back on track for play offs. :cool: