Sheffield Wednesday press conference

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

GM on Tom Lees and Kadeem Harris, who were both taken off against Derby: "They are not to blame. It is a collective, me included. The only way to respond. We move on together."

Code for, you'll not see them again this season.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Well that’s a footing brilliant idea. Let’s chuck a couple of kids in. Just what they need to boost their confidence, especially urhoghide. His looks already smashed to bits thanks to Monks stupidity.

What would make you happy....anything?

32 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Didn't our form drop off a cliff when they beat us 7-0 at theirs previously? Seem to remember us struggling a while after that.

Just what we don't want when confidence is already in the gutter. 

Practicly the same squad too.

I just hope and pray that whoever is selected to play put's up more of a fight than the usual players do.

I can take losing, or being out played by a better team, but I cannot forgive any players who do not WORK hard enough to put up a fight.

I just hope those players that could not be arsed on Saturday Lees, Harris, Bannan, Wickham are not rewarded with a game against Man City - we have next to no chance of winning and could well take a hiding if Man City turn up with their A game.

I can still remember that game they played against Watford when they were 5-0 up at half time last season, on song Man City are a devastating team, but if you get in their face we have a very slim chance, the only issue I can see is we don't play the first half at home, so I hope for the best but fear the worse.

The team I would like

Westwood, Fox, Borner, Iorfa, Palmer, Fessi, Lee, Hutch, Windass (if not cup tied), Da Cruz, Nuihu (cannot risk Fletch)

But this is GM he rewards failure, so it will probably be his favourites and the other can do anything posy.

Dawson, Fox, Lees, Borner, Pelupessy, Harris, Lee, Bannan, Murphy, Fessi, Wickham

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Practicly the same squad too.

of course it is

By "practicly" , you mean Lees, Palmer and Nuhiu that were involved out of the 18 on that day ?

Edited by Vaughan