Wednesday -V-Derby OMDT

Guest Ferkorf

4 - 1 to the owls...

I've not even been drinking either

We are going to give them a master class in football

Rooneys going to score for them when they are already down by 3

8 hours ago, Samurai Blue said:

Absolutely. My role models were people like Tom Selleck, David Hasselhoff, Sean Connery and maybe that bloke from Airwolf. The kind of manly men who would look through the window, see a storm coming, and hold you tight against their masculine, hirsute chest. Then they'd make you a nutritious broth and tell you things were gonna be ok. Proper role models.

Connery for sure but Selleck and Hasselhoff. Oh dear no.

Substitute Lee Marvin and John Wayne for those two.

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Hope we see..

Dawson

Iorfa Lees Borner Fox

Murphy Lee Bannan Forestieri

Rhodes/Nuhiu/Wickham Fletcher

Even with those 4 up front there's only one of them likely to score!

I've seen Derby a few times on sky this season, and they don't look the team they've been over the last 6 seasons or so. 

It's a tough one but we have the players to be looking at 3 points. We need to play cohesively and put the chances away.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Animis said:

I've seen Derby a few times on sky this season, and they don't look the team they've been over the last 6 seasons or so. 

It's a tough one but we have the players to be looking at 3 points. We need to play cohesively and put the chances away.

Your last point is a biggy. We had enough chances on Wednesday night to win 3-0. Have to start cashing in on them. 

9 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Your last point is a biggy. We had enough chances on Wednesday night to win 3-0. Have to start cashing in on them. 

yes - it's astonishing how many chances we make - I think we're immune to it now as just one of those things, but FF alone should have got a hattrick - I recall three direct chances within 8 yards out.

Ref Watch - Dean Whitestone

I realise I'm going to massively jinx him now, but... what a guy! Reffed us 5 times before, which has resulted in a 100% record of 5 Wednesday wins, 11 goals scored and 2 conceded. Even given us a couple of penalties, last time he reffed us was the Brentford game in December.

On the GeorgeCourtneyometer he scores...

Courtney Cox

qwuh9rk00zt11.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant OMDT, Snoots! (And a sight more perceptive than the larynx dung we get from the adolescent media😊).

Here's my moment of lucidity for the season: If Fletcher's fit and on at the start we do well, but otherwise..... That doesn't look like a recipe for long term success.

That's it. I'm done until August

• Thanks 1