Wednesday -V-Derby OMDT

Last time out we showed some decent levels of endeavor, albeit against a very average Charlton team. As s a fixture it was probably always more about the result and showing the right attitude. To move forward we absolutely must build on that result and the return of the inspirational Fletch.

That said.......I'd take a draw to be fair so long as we show fight. 

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

Awesome as always, BUT, I just want to say, fair play for bringing up the mental health sh*t and how difficult it is these days to be a bloke. Not for me, mind, I mean, I'm already insane and couldn't give a monkeys c*nt about anything, but, it's stuff I worry about my lad with. So cheer Snoots me ol mucker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

They don't know what it is to be a man. How to be a man. And adversely, when they do try and do manly things without genuine role models and guidance we see the fake machismo which leads to a type of false masculinity which is completely over the top and at times dangerous, both physically and mentally to themselves and to others.

Absolutely. My role models were people like Tom Selleck, David Hasselhoff, Sean Connery and maybe that bloke from Airwolf. The kind of manly men who would look through the window, see a storm coming, and hold you tight against their masculine, hirsute chest. Then they'd make you a nutritious broth and tell you things were gonna be ok. Proper role models.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Staying in the same hotel as the Derby players. Hope their isn’t a fire alarm or anything in the middle of the night :ph34r:

Do it man! Do it!

Then do it again.

About 40 minutes after they have gone back to bed is best for disruption of deep sleep.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Do it man! Do it!

Then do it again.

About 40 minutes after they have gone back to bed is best for disruption of deep sleep.

Must be my eyes at this unearthly hour. Could have sworn I’d read 

Wait till they go back to SHEEP. 

• Haha 3

Excellent OMDT

Even the boy Wayne agrees

NINTCHDBPICT000416721006.jpg

And top marks for

"Loos, Sir"

"Yes, she sounded it."

"No Sir, Rebecca Loos"

I say, as we all should,  "Hats Off, M'lud. Hooraah!"

top-hat-coop.jpg

Oh yeah, Wednesday 2-1 ..............................

nothwithstanding Wayne Rooney's Derby's no-wins-in-last-4

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Samurai Blue said:

Absolutely. My role models were people like Tom Selleck, David Hasselhoff, Sean Connery and maybe that bloke from Airwolf. The kind of manly men who would look through the window, see a storm coming, and hold you tight against their masculine, hirsute chest. Then they'd make you a nutritious broth and tell you things were gonna be ok. Proper role models.

Role models? Or your suppressed fantasies?

tenor.gif.1d63b1b1398e125e8d29c0fe69133fa8.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Bout time we beat this lot. 

Expect the usual diving about for free kicks etc.

The championship is so sh! t!

Agreed. The the pleasure of a kids party this afternoon and every year I seem to follow this fixture at the same child’s party and every year it’s a case of disappointment. Hopefully this will change today. Battered them last time out and came away with a point! Time we broke the curse.

• Like 2