your Ticket prices

Bleeding hell your prices are steep £39 for an adult? I surprised anyone can afford to go. Surely It would be better to drop prices and fill the stadium up a bit more? It's not like you place is small

5 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Bleeding hell your prices are steep £39 for an adult? I surprised anyone can afford to go. Surely It would be better to drop prices and fill the stadium up a bit more? It's not like you place is small

Noooo much better to kill off POTG  fans and future generations of fans.

Fed up season ticket holders in a half empty ground make for an amazing atmosphere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

It is our Chairmans stated intention to make games as expensive as possible for away fans

11 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Bet you didn't have to pay £36 at Barnsley and £40 at Blackburn like we did though.

10 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

We really should have had a few threads on this, surprised we didn't 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Expensive but at least it'll be an easy three points for you.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Yes, our Chairman sets the prices mate. Be careful though, @daveyboy66

thinks he's been nothing but a positive influence on the club. A great leader and decision maker. 

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

If you don't like it then tough.

4 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Gives the same old suspects another chance to moan mate.

Make it 5p a ticket and they will come

I love imagining how hard youre hitting the keys on your keyboard when you post stuff like this

Image result for typing hard gif