your Ticket prices

Just now, casbahowl said:

Don’t forget maximum & outraged!

In my initial post I did genuinely consider putting (at least those of us without season tickets) but thought the general point about our potg prices being the same as those of away followers would be accepted. My apologies - in future I will put caveats for season ticket holders, members, Ozzie Owl club members, players’ wives, mistresses, butchers, bakers, candlestick makers...

4 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

In my initial post I did genuinely consider putting (at least those of us without season tickets) but thought the general point about our potg prices being the same as those of away followers would be accepted. My apologies - in future I will put caveats for season ticket holders, members, Ozzie Owl club members, players’ wives, mistresses, butchers, bakers, candlestick makers...

You’re losing it a little bit now 

5 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

So everyone should all agree on the issue?

Owlstalk would be very dull if everybody agreed on everything.

Don't you agree? 😂

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Its a joke Ricky as I have to pay them when I go.

Are you always so grumpy.

Even Grandad has a sense of humour ( at times)

I wasn’t being grumpy. I didn’t know what you meant. I’m quite chipper for me today. Thoughts of Ian Cranson always perk me up. It’s my headband fetish. 

10 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I wasn’t being grumpy. I didn’t know what you meant. I’m quite chipper for me today. Thoughts of Ian Cranson always perk me up. It’s my headband fetish. 

Everybody knows that Ian Cranson is code for Chansiri

You're not fooling anybody

6 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

Bleeding hell your prices are steep £39 for an adult? I surprised anyone can afford to go. Surely It would be better to drop prices and fill the stadium up a bit more? It's not like you place is small

imagine how we feel having to pay crazy prices to watch the crap we are being served. You’re lucky you only have to pay that once a season to come to our ground!

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

"Drink 1 or 2 pint less"

Or smoke less. To be fair that was like a health drive as well, drink and smoke less and improve your health by paying more to watch Wednesday finish in the top 6. Improved mood and improved fitness.

In the current climate it doesn't look good. The ticket prices are the same but you need a few drinks in order to stomach the football that we are serving up.  = pay high prices to watch football that puts you in a bad mood and your fitness suffers as well.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Or smoke less. To be fair that was like a health drive as well, drink and smoke less and improve your health by paying more to watch Wednesday finish in the top 6. Improved mood and improved fitness.

In the current climate it doesn't look good. The ticket prices are the same but you need a few drinks in order to stomach the football that we are serving up.  = pay high prices to watch football that puts you in a bad mood and your fitness suffers as well.

Plus the high blood pressure