your Ticket prices

2 minutes ago, Stoop said:

We have a hardcore of around 17-22 thousand fans, and the aim is to try and fleece them for as much as possible, so we can pay Jordan Rhodes £35k a week to sit at home and watch soccer Saturday 

At least he can watch it with Westwood and Hutch.

Edited by royalowlisback

43 minutes ago, paul92vr6 said:

Yeh, give us some of your 100m parachute payment and we might be able too.

We've always been reasonable son. Blues, The 5h1te and Vile in a 10 mile radius go to protect the Fanbase. You can carp about parachute payments alll you want but I'm all ears to how we coped without them

59 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

Bleeding hell your prices are steep £39 for an adult? I surprised anyone can afford to go. Surely It would be better to drop prices and fill the stadium up a bit more? It's not like you place is small

Opening that worm can again! Great thanks. 

I've stopped going regularly. £36/£39 is far too much for a championship match. The strategy has been successful in terms of promoting season tickets which are at a record high of 20,000+ however that may well be falling considerably after this season. 

25 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Gives the same old suspects another chance to moan mate.

Make it 5p a ticket and they will come

Nah!!

The ticket price moaning usual suspects still wouldn't come.

They would find the bus fares, cost of pies etc too prohibitive, or the weather too wet/cold/windy.:wacko:

No doubt they'd soon find another stick to beat the club with.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Baggiehy said:

Bleeding hell your prices are steep £39 for an adult? I surprised anyone can afford to go. Surely It would be better to drop prices and fill the stadium up a bit more? It's not like you place is small

Our chairman has introduced a fair pricing policy...... Rip off the away fans as well the home fans so everyone is treated equally. 

• Haha 3