your Ticket prices

I've never understood fans getting angry about other fans saying our tickets are expensive, and aggressively defending them

It always feels like turkeys voting for Christmas

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I've never understood fans getting angry about other fans saying our tickets are expensive, and aggressively defending them

Beer is expensive but we still buy it. lol

29 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

I don't usually look at your home prices. But it seems there some issue between clubs about this, as West Brom pulled the Tickets before they went on sale last monday https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2020/february/sheffield-wednesday-tickets-delay/ 

i didn't realise your most Expensive Matchday is The South for £39 our is the East Stand Lower for £23 As I've said we have The Blues, Wo1vve5, and the Vile all clubs either the same size or much larger than us in a 10 mile Radius. While you were in the prem in the 90's and we didn't have a pot to pee in We had to be smarter than outprice the fanbase. At this moment in time The Blunts are playing in the so called "Greed League" yet can't charge more than £30 for any matchday price, because of the price cap. It was an observation on my part as although I like a lot of you I'm not a supporter. I feel indignation when I see you ripped off. I am annoyed that your club isn't doing stuff too protect it's own fanbase for the future. It unusual that tickets haven't gone on sale yet. The Board and the owner are the club's custodians. Even "Trev the Shed" an old owner of ours who also owned a lumberyard, and was our worst owner of all time. Evan he realised this 

You are preaching to the choir here. I am just slightly surprised that a reasonably au fait poster like yourself (even if usually in another section) didn’t already know about our ticket prices.

Seemed a little like me frequenting your forum then expressing surprise that Bilic is your manager. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Ive geuinely never seen you post about owt else.

You just don’t notice. For example I’ve posted at length on the Westwood Hutchinson debacle and not mentioned him once.  I’ve posted a lot on the EFLcharges and said we shouldn’t prejudge because we don’t have the full facts from either side. In fact I’ve barely mentioned him recently. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I have never, ever heard of a single Turkey voting for Christmas, in fact I have it on good authority they positively hate it.lol

45 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

I don't usually look at your home prices. But it seems there some issue between clubs about this, as West Brom pulled the Tickets before they went on sale last monday https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2020/february/sheffield-wednesday-tickets-delay/ 

i didn't realise your most Expensive Matchday is The South for £39 our is the East Stand Lower for £23 As I've said we have The Blues, Wo1vve5, and the Vile all clubs either the same size or much larger than us in a 10 mile Radius. While you were in the prem in the 90's and we didn't have a pot to pee in We had to be smarter than outprice the fanbase. At this moment in time The Blunts are playing in the so called "Greed League" yet can't charge more than £30 for any matchday price, because of the price cap. It was an observation on my part as although I like a lot of you I'm not a supporter. I feel indignation when I see you ripped off. I am annoyed that your club isn't doing stuff too protect it's own fanbase for the future. It unusual that tickets haven't gone on sale yet. The Board and the owner are the club's custodians. Even "Trev the Shed" an old owner of ours who also owned a lumberyard, and was our worst owner of all time. Evan he realised this 

I suspect you haven't done the maths or even watched us play.

If you've seen the quality of our squad you'd know that it doesn't come cheap, and if you've witnessed our mouthwatering football you'd appreciate why people are willing to pay such prices.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Baggiehy said:

I'd say the chance to see your team score a hatfull of goals and a guaranteed three points in an away game, £39 is a bargain. 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, bobness said:

I suspect you haven't done the maths or even watched us play.

If you've seen the quality of our squad you'd know that it doesn't come cheap, and if you've witnessed our mouthwatering football you'd appreciate why people are willing to pay such prices.

lol:image: