Are you even a fan?

5 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I never said it was and didnt say a protest would be wrong.

But if someone says there should be one Im suggesting maybe organise one. Granted it never has taken off here but worth a try.

REMEMBER THE AGM!

3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I never said it was and didnt say a protest would be wrong.

But if someone says there should be one Im suggesting maybe organise one. Granted it never has taken off here but worth a try.

There has to be a tipping point first....

It starts the same way....crowd dissatisfaction going from booing the team and it moves on to something organised if that doesn't have the desired effect.

The problem Wednesday fans have at the minute is the confusion about who to boo.

Westwood/Hutch/Monk/ chansiri....?

every f.ookers mainly booing summat different to every other...Thats why you had the spats in the North and on the Kop...

The clapping of Urogohide...another mix up...most on the Kop were clapping Borner who came over to console the lad who obviously overwrought.

There is no real target..or at least an agreed one

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Don't really think a protest is the right way forward

Im pretty sure the Chairman is as pee'd off as the rest of us

It seems that people are voting with their feet, given the reported season ticket sales. And the Chairman will also have a true picture of exactly how many people are coming through the turnstiles too.

Thats more likely to have an effect than any protest - and certainly when the target of any protest is on the rides in Japan.

Moaning on a forum is a great outlet for frustrated fans. People shouldnt take it personally, especially those who think the Chairman is doing a good job.

I dont think he has done enough to warrant the status of doing a good job. 

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I dont think he has done enough to warrant the status of doing a good job. 

Maybe you don't - but there are a number of people who get really annoyed at the suggestion he isnt

Low season ticket sales are sending DC a powerful message.

Fans have backed him for 5 years in terms of paying the crazy prices, and stumping up in advance.

Now people are saying enough is enough, he can't say he hasn't been supported.

It's a stronger message than any protest.

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Weird thread this.

Thought the fans AT THE GAME were pretty patient yesterday. Players couldn't really complain overall.

Yet somehow it was apparently a crapfest. 

Maybe depends where you sit. Lots of booing of Dawson. Chants in the kop about not being fit to wear the shirt

On 15/02/2020 at 20:04, Ellis Rimmer said:

If you boo a young keeper after he's made a mistake?

Or you sing about not being fit to wear the shirt to the team?

Or you say you want us to lose the next match if that gets us rid of monk, or that relegation would be a good thing so we can have a clear out?

Whatever goes on at the club there is still a team on the pitch we should be wanting to win as fans of, and as supporters we can help them do that by actually supporting them and not trying to wreck their confidence.

The team is clearly devoid of confidence, why are a section of fans trying to make it worse? 

Critique them on here, facebook, praise or grumble, your friends and family all you like. Once you start doing it at Hillsborough while they're actually playing you're being an absolute nuisance and doing no good. 

If you are vocally abusing the team you are hindering us. If you are like this please just leave the game and think about going to watch Man City/Barcelona/Sheffield Steelers/United and view Wednesday from afar until we reach a level you're happy with because you're a man child glory supporting fickle fan who expects to see winning football.

We can get rid of any bad eggs at the club in future but right now we need to get the best out of all players including the bad eggs or it is not looking good for us.

I'm just not really sure what the expectations are for a lot of fans.

We've been out of the PL for 20 years. We do not have a divine right to be there, not do I buy the crap that we're a big club a deserve to be there. We've done nothing worthy of such an expectation.

The club can't function at L1 or Championship level as a viable business. How on earth could we compete at the highest level in our current state. Throwing money at it won't solve it.

We'd be a laughing stock.

We need to take stock, consolidate and put together a business plan for minimum 5 years to get us heading in the right direction.

If I see the right things happening at SWFC behind the scenes and on the pitch I don't really care what league we're in.

I just want a well run forward thinking club.

7 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Go ahead and organise a protest then?

I’m gonna follow the lead from the crew that hounded CC out for losing less than the last couple of managers...surely they should be kicking off soon hey!