Are you even a fan?

3 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Your post went a lot further than that. I would hope you are as frustrated as everybody, people express this emotion in different ways.

It really didn't. Anybody who thinks I am blaming our fans for that performance has either skim read what I said or trolling.

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

Keep on clapping..everything’s ok. 

We need a pitch invasion and sit down protest to get some action in this club. 

The last 20 odd years, apart from when CC got some feel good factor going, has been dire. 

Emotions have changed from disappointed, angry, dejection,  embarrassed, and now indifference. 

I feel a lot of fans are at the stage of doing something else on match days and withdrawing altogether. 

It’s a slow death.  People say that’s how football works, it’s cyclical. Not today it isn’t; it’s a business that needs strategy and organising. 

Cyclical. Think most of us will have passed away before we are anything like half decent.

• Haha 1

Guest LittleG
2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

It really didn't. Anybody who thinks I am blaming our fans for that performance has either skim read what I said or trolling.

I'm not a troll, others have also thought the same about your post. If your post was just about Dawson then fair enough but it wasn't. 

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

If you are vocally abusing the team you are hindering us. If you are like this please just leave the game 

I pay my hard earned money to watch that crap.

If they pi55 it down the drain by not working as hard as I did to earn it when every two weeks most of them get my yearly wage then I will boo the living shizzle out of them.

I will swear, shake my fist, screw my ticket up and lob it down kop.

That is my club they are screwing over.

I was the 6 year old boy that had Swfc wallpaper, waited in the pi55ing down rain to get Nigel Jemsons autograph to be told to ferk off, pestered my dad to make sure I had every home kit and away kit before any other kid at school.

Collectively the club is rotten from the bottom upwards and as for the players  poo rolls down hill and they are at the bottom.

1 minute ago, LittleG said:

I'm not a troll, others have also thought the same about your post. If your post was just about Dawson then fair enough but it wasn't. 

It's not my fault others lack reading comprehension, I literally wrote in the opening 3 paragraphs who I was aiming my post at. Give me strength lol

1 minute ago, Ferkorf said:

I pay my hard earned money to watch that crap.

If they pi55 it down the drain by not working as hard as I did to earn it when every two weeks most of them get my yearly wage then I will boo the living shizzle out of them.

I will swear, shake my fist, screw my ticket up and lob it down kop.

That is my club they are screwing over.

I was the 6 year old boy that had Swfc wallpaper, waited in the pi55ing down rain to get Nigel Jemsons autograph to be told to ferk off, pestered my dad to make sure I had every home kit and away kit before any other kid at school.

Collectively the club is rotten from the bottom upwards and as for the players  poo rolls down hill and they are at the bottom.

So are you upset with the team or is a 6 year old inside of you still pissed off with Nigel Jenson and you're taking it out on the team? 

Only thing i dont get is all this im done ect ect ect , tell u what dont go while us proper supporters keep going, and when we are in top 6 and winning dont bother coming back your not wanted. If your not happy(by the way neither am i) try to figure out why we are in such a mess . This has been coming for 3-4 years . In life u take out a big loan and have no way of paying it back and cant even afford food on the table thats whats happened ,monk or anyone else aint afforded the 100 million what carlos blew on cr*p 

If you boo a young keeper after he's made a mistake?

Or you sing about not being fit to wear the shirt to the team?

Or you say you want us to lose the next match if that gets us rid of monk, or that relegation would be a good thing so we can have a clear out?

Whatever goes on at the club there is still a team on the pitch we should be wanting to win as fans of, and as supporters we can help them do that by actually supporting them and not trying to wreck their confidence.

The team is clearly devoid of confidence, why are a section of fans trying to make it worse? 

Critique them on here, facebook, praise or grumble, your friends and family all you like. Once you start doing it at Hillsborough while they're actually playing you're being an absolute nuisance and doing no good. 

If you are vocally abusing the team you are hindering us. If you are like this please just leave the game and think about going to watch Man City/Barcelona/Sheffield Steelers/United and view Wednesday from afar until we reach a level you're happy with because you're a man child glory supporting fickle fan who expects to see winning football.

We can get rid of any bad eggs at the club in future but right now we need to get the best out of all players including the bad eggs or it is not looking good for us.

I pay my hard earned money, can react however I like 

Didn’t agree with the booing and not fit to wear the shirt chant but it’s a frustration/anger thing - not particularly bright but it is what it is.

Its far less dopey than holding on to the ball and not giving it back like the clever clogs in the south stand did when we are 1 down 

If you boo a young keeper after he's made a mistake?

Or you sing about not being fit to wear the shirt to the team?

Or you say you want us to lose the next match if that gets us rid of monk, or that relegation would be a good thing so we can have a clear out?

Whatever goes on at the club there is still a team on the pitch we should be wanting to win as fans of, and as supporters we can help them do that by actually supporting them and not trying to wreck their confidence.

The team is clearly devoid of confidence, why are a section of fans trying to make it worse? 

Critique them on here, facebook, praise or grumble, your friends and family all you like. Once you start doing it at Hillsborough while they're actually playing you're being an absolute nuisance and doing no good. 

If you are vocally abusing the team you are hindering us. If you are like this please just leave the game and think about going to watch Man City/Barcelona/Sheffield Steelers/United and view Wednesday from afar until we reach a level you're happy with because you're a man child glory supporting fickle fan who expects to see winning football.

We can get rid of any bad eggs at the club in future but right now we need to get the best out of all players including the bad eggs or it is not looking good for us.

Worst thing about football in this day in age (well, after VAR) is people saying you're only a fan if you <insert criteria here>

We're all fans. End of. 

Guest LittleG
8 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

It's not my fault others lack reading comprehension, I literally wrote in the opening 3 paragraphs who I was aiming my post at. Give me strength lol

Perhaps you should have stopped after your first sentence instead of rambling on; there might have been more positive responses then.

2 minutes ago, OWLS about that? said:

I pay my hard earned money, can react however I like 

You can, no laws against it, but the point I am making is that are you a fan if you are trying to make the team play worse?

Like if you boo Dawson are you trying to get him to make another mistake?

34 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

I went to my favourite restaurant the other night, the new chef was useless, the waiting staff were disinterested, and they served up sub standard food .

I didn’t complain though as I didn’t want to upset the other diners so I just said “ very nice “ and left.

This happened to me, refused to pay, they called the police, I told the officer that the food was not fit for purpose and I had no obligation to pay,

they pointed out the fact I had cleared the plate, I told them I was hungry, this cut no ice and the officer thought it best I paid, which I did.

Moral of the story

Always leave sumat on your plate, just enough to cover any early departures.

So if your going to leave Hillsborough early think of the above.

(and no dont sh--t on the seat)