Monk’s post match interview

Whoever interviews Monk tonight should be forcing him to answer the question of why he’s decided to freeze Westwood, Hutchinson, Winnall & Rhodes out. The fans have a right to know & don’t need to hear his post-match thoughts (excuses). If Monk refuses to answer the question, the interview should be terminated. Wish someone would have the balls to do it.

• Haha 2

Err, Mr Monk, why isn't westwood and hutch playing.?

Cos they are a pair of tw@ts.

Well then why isn't rhodes, winnall playing?

Cos they have helped create the shyte we are in..loads of chances.

Thanks mr monk...

No probs...do you know where the nearest job centre is?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Crofty_11 said:

Whoever interviews Monk tonight should be forcing him to answer the question of why he’s decided to freeze Westwood, Hutchinson, Winnall & Rhodes out. The fans have a right to know & don’t need to hear his post-match thoughts (excuses). If Monk refuses to answer the question, the interview should be terminated. Wish someone would have the balls to do it.

You said it. Air all the dirty laundry in public. Then let the fans stone the ones we think let the fans down, not. Instead maybe join a vigilante catch a pedo mob and get it out of your system. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Crofty_11 said:

Well the latter two have been garbage so hardly a conspiracy there 

With the first two there needs to be answers 

Don’t be bloody ridiculous! When crazy shambolic decisions like this get made by so called professionals, they should be held accountable. I’m not saying he should go into the specifics, but Monk should at least come out & say they’ve been dropped for a breach of discipline, etc. His poor decision making has derailed our season. This situation would never have come about under a strong man manager.

Results gone against us, some deserved.

Have to stick together and fight. 

Lack of confidence makes results more difficult.

If I thought I couldn't help I wouldn't be here. 

Fans have been great and could have been much worse.

Something needs to change, aim is to get to the point where I can change things. Results not coming I know what a successful changing room looks like and we need to get results.

Don't sugar coat things for players or fans - shouldn't be in this business if you cant handle truth - should come out and prove me wrong.

Dressing room appears to be with me, feel they are listening but fragile due to lack of confidence and inability to snap themselves out of it. Needs mental toughness.

Hutchinson and Westwood - every player knows where they stand - not just playing skills but what makes a successful dressing room. 

Win will change everything - tried different things to get results but confidence will come from sticking together. We are good enough.

I thought his comments were pretty scathing for Westwood and Hutchinson in particular 

i wouldn’t be surprised if KW and Hutch took to social media to defend themselves 

Clearly major issues in the dressing room

Not good if we end up in a relegation battle after a points reduction