Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 2020-2021

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I'll take that, quite right too

So 18 slots filled... 7 left

If Westwood was definitely not in the managers plans, which seems to be the case, we could exclude him from the squad if need be.

I'm not saying we should.

6 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

And Rhodes?

The same I suppose. If he's no intention of ever playing him why include him in the squad.

I don't think the evidence is there that Rhodes is persona non grata. He did get games from time to time in the new year, Westwood never got a sniff.

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

The same I suppose. If he's no intention of ever playing him why include him in the squad.

I don't think the evidence is there that Rhodes is persona non grata. He did get games from time to time in the new year, Westwood never got a sniff.

Strangely got games early on, but not at the end in the last few games.... even if we were losing

4 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

What are you on about? 

StudentOwl was talking about the players who currently make up our 25 man squad, i thought you replied to say that he’d forgotten Bashiru, Shaw and Hunt. So I was saying they don’t count as they are under 21.  But apologies if I misunderstood 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

StudentOwl was talking about the players who currently make up our 25 man squad, i thought you replied to say that he’d forgotten Bashiru, Shaw and Hunt. So I was saying they don’t count as they are under 21.  But apologies if I misunderstood 

Doesn't matter if they're 10 or 100, if they're part of the first team squad. 

I get it may leave space registration wise but we won't be carting 25 plus hunt, Dele Bisharu, Urgohide etc

1 minute ago, fudge27 said:

Doesn't matter if they're 10 or 100, if they're part of the first team squad. 

I get it may leave space registration wise but we won't be carting 25 plus hunt, Dele Bisharu, Urgohide etc

That's exactly my point... and his!!! lol

My initial challenge was to a couple of posters that suggested a 25-man squad limit wasn't enough... it seems pretty self-evident that there is absolutely no way we'll be challenging a 25-man registration limit if we omit U21 players...

Just came on to see if anybody had any insight into possible transfers? Without trawling through 187 pages, does anybody have a top ten for the rumoures players?

I've just seen the press rumours about Leko, Lindsay, Windass and Dion (young Wolves rigjt back). I thought we would be going for a possible 20 goal a season striker too, but not heard any out and out striker rumours. Any other strong possibilities?

3 minutes ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

Alan Biggs tweeted that he wouldn’t be surprised if Windass didn’t sign for us this week. I‘m assuming he means that he will sign for someone else, rather than join us the week after! 😀.

Sounds like a good exclusive that. 

9 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Just came on to see if anybody had any insight into possible transfers? Without trawling through 187 pages, does anybody have a top ten for the rumoures players?

I've just seen the press rumours about Leko, Lindsay, Windass and Dion (young Wolves rigjt back). I thought we would be going for a possible 20 goal a season striker too, but not heard any out and out striker rumours. Any other strong possibilities?

Striker rumours are not surfacing in the press, the closest we come to one is Windass and would he be considered an out and out striker? Don't think many would claim that.

All very quiet on the striker front.  Lets hope it changes very quickly.

• Like 1