This time tomorrow

We can also be 13th and 9 points off.

Just have to wait and see, whether they decide to turn up or not.

Personally i would prefer your scenario.

Even if they do decide not to turn up, i'll take a fluke anyday.

Leeds are making hard work of it aren't they? A win for Fulham see's them take 2nd spot, Notts Forest and Brentford only 2 points behind them.

I think if we do get on some sort of a run and build up confidence in the team we could have a shout the other teams in playoffs seen to be struggling a little we must strike sooner rather than later this team should be more than capable on their day.

1 minute ago, 1867_OWL said:

Leeds are making hard work of it aren't they? A win for Fulham see's them take 2nd spot, Notts Forest and Brentford only 2 points behind them.

I think if we do get on some sort of a run and build up confidence in the team we could have a shout the other teams in playoffs seen to be struggling a little we must strike sooner rather than later this team should be more than capable on their day.

That's exactly the point mate. Every team has ups and downs. I don't know what other clubs forums are like but ours is extreme optimism or complete pessimism all the time. Not long since we were top of the form table. Now we're bottom. It's the generation we live in I suppose but it's so dramatic. We love outrage and the like. It's nowhere near as bad as is made out, and anyone who says it is clearly hasn't been going for the last 20 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If the manager and players buried the hatchet we might have a chance.

Pull yer necks in and just get on with earning your corn and winning matches.

No excuse for this shi it happening mid season. We should be top six this year in this league.

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I was thinking about starting this thread and poking my head above the parapet but i'm not crazy or brave enough as there's many posters on here baying for blood.;)

python.jpg

I fart in your general direction :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, archieswfc said:

That's exactly the point mate. Every team has ups and downs. I don't know what other clubs forums are like but ours is extreme optimism or complete pessimism all the time. Not long since we were top of the form table. Now we're bottom. It's the generation we live in I suppose but it's so dramatic. We love outrage and the like. It's nowhere near as bad as is made out, and anyone who says it is clearly hasn't been going for the last 20 years.

Funny thing forums,got in from work,saw that 4th placed forest had lost at home to 21st placed Charlton,had a quick perusal at one or two forest forums,and lo and be hold,there is no meltdown ala owlstalk.....................................wonder why that is.