This time tomorrow

Guest Bulgaria
14 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Funny thing forums,got in from work,saw that 4th placed forest had lost at home to 21st placed Charlton,had a quick perusal at one or two forest forums,and lo and be hold,there is no meltdown ala owlstalk.....................................wonder why that is.

Cause they have all chucked them sens into the river trent

20 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Funny thing forums,got in from work,saw that 4th placed forest had lost at home to 21st placed Charlton,had a quick perusal at one or two forest forums,and lo and be hold,there is no meltdown ala owlstalk.....................................wonder why that is.

Because they are only 2 points off an automatic promotion place perhaps?

2 hours ago, archieswfc said:

We could be 3 points off the play offs. What will it be like on here if we are? Still the ott pessimism or will it be ott optimism? 

Regardless of other results in our division the overwhelming feeling I will have if we pick up 3 points will be one of relief based on what we have witnessed in the league for the past 6 weeks.

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Because they are only 2 points off an automatic promotion place perhaps?

Ah right,now i see,its ok to lose to 21st placed cack charlton if your up and around the playoffs,but any other team,specifically talking about wednesday and this place and its over the top reactionary shyte,can't lose to 23rD placed wigan.......................gotcha.

2 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Because forest aren't  cr ap?

Spot on. Owls'l win, Monk will be back in the good books, everything will look rosy. Doesn't look like anybody is making a sustained effort to get promoted. Who'd have thought Forest would lose at home to Charlton. Plenty to play for. A run of 3/4 straight wins and we'll be in with a shout.

I’ve only seen them twice this season, and they looked to have a serious lack of quality, but worked hard and fought. In terrible form currently, and we certainly should have enough to beat them. 

The more I think about it the more I think this a huge game. If we get beaten tonight it’s going to be toxic on Saturday. March fixtures look tough, so we need to get moving again quickly. 

14 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Because forest aren't  cr ap?

But we beat them 4-0. 

It just proves what this division is. Anybody can beat anybody. There's really no need for these over reactions to every peak and every trough. 

Edited by archieswfc

16 hours ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Ah right,now i see,its ok to lose to 21st placed cack charlton if your up and around the playoffs,but any other team,specifically talking about wednesday and this place and its over the top reactionary shyte,can't lose to 23rD placed wigan.......................gotcha.

OK? probably not but it is much easier to stomach when you know that you are still in a play-off place and have won more than one league game this year.