Frozen out players.

3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Carlos got slated for this as did Jos.

My opinion for what its worth is that you pick your strongest team regardless of any issues you have, you have to be objective in your decision making.

Any player who runs out onto the pitch can play for his own pride, his own professionalism, for the fans and above all his duty to the club for giving him the opportunity to play for them with all the benefits that gives him. 

Many fans on OT, I would guess don't get on with their manager but they go home knowing they gave their best for the company if not for the manager. 

I've just had a chat with your boss ..

He wants you to double up this week 

Nathan Sidebottoms got impetigo so can you cover his paper round too?

Extra quarter of Kola Cubes in it for you as a bonus...

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, cowl said:

Bit of a low blow in Hutchinson's case, wouldn't you say?

Besides, Hutchinson's missed one game this season due to injury.

Yeah.. let's double his wages and give him a five year contract..

He's missed one game due to injury.. GET THAT ON YOUR CV..

I favour KL but I'm realistic enough to know he might not be able to take us where we want to go... let go of the past and let go of of those that have ultimately failed.

If rumours are true, both need to go in the Summer - would even consider paying up Westwood’s contract if buyer can’t be found.   Need replacing by younger players who look like they might at least have a chance of playing at Premier League level.  Experience can be a real asset, but not if it turns into arrogance and self importance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

If rumours are true, both need to go in the Summer - would even consider paying up Westwood’s contract if buyer can’t be found.   Need replacing by younger players who look like they might at least have a chance of playing at Premier League level.  Experience can be a real asset, but not if it turns into arrogance and self importance.

If the rumours are true..Why pay up Westwoods contract?

he's broken the f.ooker ..surely?

Cant have players running things I agree. The thing that worries me is that it's usually managers who lack authority and respect (I.e. Jos)  that have to resort to freezing players out. 

Didn't seem to be a problem for Bruce.

Hutch talks a lot of sense about the game. Maybe he has a point?

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Cant have players running things I agree. The thing that worries me is that it's usually managers who lack authority and respect (I.e. Jos)  that have to resort to freezing players out. 

Didn't seem to be a problem for Bruce.

Hutch talks a lot of sense about the game. Maybe he has a point?

Bruce wasn't here long enough to have problems with players..