Frozen out players.

Hutchinson always seems so grounded when you see him interacting with anyone - be it kids (i've witness this with my own) - fans in general or basically just talking in public.

I've suggested that Westwood is a mercenary in other threads and I won't revisit that as I think it was done to death.

I'm still unsure what both are being accused of exactly though,

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Hmm how do you know this ? 

He's not injured.. he's not suspended..Christ knows we need our good players (which he is) performing..

He's sent training with the kids before a crucial home game... I put this to YOU..what plausible explanation can you come up with??

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Hutchinson always seems so grounded when you see him interacting with anyone - be it kids (i've witness this with my own) - fans in general or basically just talking in public.

I've suggested that Westwood is a mercenary in other threads and I won't revisit that as I think it was done to death.

Low IQ..

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

He's not injured.. he's not suspended..Christ knows we need our good players (which he is) performing..

He's sent training with the kids before a crucial home game... I put this to YOU..what plausible explanation can you come up with??

I don’t jump to conclusions .

4 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

It's the start of a downward spiral we saw with Jos.

Good managers don't burn bridges.

I remember Pep and Yaya hating eachother, but Pep gave Toure game time near the end of his contract and he left with a reception he deserved.

Instead of quoting Pep and Toure why not mention Ferguson and Stam, or anybody else who crossed him.

If all situations were the same, we wouldn't need managers, HR could deal with it.

2 minutes ago, OurDan said:

Well that's made my mind up on the season ticket

You know you and your dad are going to Hillsborough every home game - well when Grandad isn't holidaying anyway!

Edit:   Maybe not, don't you have major affiliations with a local club now that may keep you away from home matches at Hillsborough some times?

Edited by Salmonbones

Just now, Salmonbones said:

You know you and your dad are going to Hillsborough every home game - well when Grandad isn't holidaying anyway!

He takes my sister now, I've broken the habit. Prefer watching non League now, players who play for the love of the game, not the love of money

Just now, OurDan said:

He takes my sister now, I've broken the habit. Prefer watching non League now, players who play for the love of the game, not the love of money

I keep saying i'll come to a game - I know the club and a few other people involved.    Will try get me and family up soon to watch.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Knowing as much if not a little more than our manager. GM should welcome their experience, not be afraid of it, take from them whatever he can ! 

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Knowing as much if not a little more than our manager. GM should welcome their experience, not be afraid of it, take from them whatever he can ! 

You mean he should let them be joint managers ??

Maybe we don't need a manager with those two?

Edited by Hookowl

3 hours ago, Terryowl said:

If its a choice between Hutch and Pelupessy then Hutch all the way. If Monk hasn't got the man management skills to deal with any situation then hes not the man for the job at SWFC.

Bruce never had this problem with the 2 players in question.

Bruce wasn't here long enough to have problems with anyone.