Left at half time

17 minutes ago, Bronco Blue said:

Once left early when losing 0-6 at Middlesbrough but the gates were still locked and so had to go back and watch them get a seventh. Happily the gates then were opened and I missed their eighth.

The life of a Wednesdayite is never easy...

That’s just not true , i walked out at 0 - 5 no problem 

Im off to Iraq next week and right now I'd rather be there than watching that garbage. I took my young son as a 'treat' before I go away. I'm absolutely disgusted and ashamed to watch that. Worst performance I've seen in 40 years. Left after 75min.

• Like 2

Im off to Iraq next week and right now I'd rather be there than watching that garbage. I took my young son as a 'treat' before I go away. I'm absolutely disgusted and ashamed to watch that. Worst performance I've seen in 40 years. Left after 75min.

4 minutes ago, Eckyowl said:

Stay safe mate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

First time ever I've left more than ten minutes from the end.

And I flew a 4000 mile round trip to watch it!

Shocking from the first minute. Everything was wrong.

Par for the course, build you up then knock you down, safe journey back and i wouldnt waste money coming back any time soon to watch these prima donnas.

7 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Which day is it shut though? Just so I can safely walk round there without fear of going in by mistake 

just walk briskly past it every day and check, you’ll only need to pop your head in for the briefest moment

Edited by Mr. Tom

20 minutes ago, Eckyowl said:

Stay safe and keep the faith bud 

Guest Ferkorf
1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I hope we didn't block your view.

:duntmatter:

Lol, I was quite a bit further back. Mind you if I'd have took a similar photo you may have been on it but my battery died mid second half.

Stayed to the death aswell lol

1 hour ago, meggoisgod said:

as bad as anything i've sat through in the last 40 years  - the lack of effort was disgusting, watched Fox closely 2nd half, he literally gave up, disgraceful

And hes playing for a new contract, no hope for this club without radical change.

3 hours ago, Ian said:

What's embarrassing is people leaving at half time and almost being proud to tell the world......especially if you’ve flown 4000 miles specifically to watch the match

Never left a game before the final whistle....never will 

I'm amazed you think it's embarrassing that fans leave early. The only embarrassment was out there on the pitch and as people have mentioned, if they can't be ar$ed to show any passion and desire then they can't complain if they don't get it back. Christ, we spend ridiculous amounts of money to pay their over inflated wages so the least we deserve is some passion and desire to play for the club. Absolute disgrace today.