Left at half time

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

I actually lasted up until the 85th minute and then fecked off. 

Almost a perverse pleasure in watching something quite so pathetic. 

Missed the fifth goal.

What a shame :duntmatter:

Same. Left on 87 minutes. Also missed last goal. Was enjoying the cheers from our fans when we managed to string more than 2 passes together. 

3 hours ago, Eckyowl said:

Im off to Iraq next week and right now I'd rather be there than watching that garbage. I took my young son as a 'treat' before I go away. I'm absolutely disgusted and ashamed to watch that. Worst performance I've seen in 40 years. Left after 75min.

All the best pal .

12 hours ago, Ian said:

What's embarrassing is people leaving at half time and almost being proud to tell the world......especially if you’ve flown 4000 miles specifically to watch the match

Never left a game before the final whistle....never will 

What’s embarrassing is a grown man boasting he’s so much better for staying . What did you get out of watching that second half? I said to my brother , we either go and have forgotten about it by the end of the match or sit there chuntering watching 11 hapless clowns make a fool of themselves .

Fair enough if you want to stay, I certainly don’t regret my half time exit  

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

You get what you pay for.

DC gave us a choice. If we want to keep watching Champagne football, we have to keep paying through the nose.

Oh hang on...

Can you remember when certain plonkers on here used to peddle that when people questioned pricing. Amazes me how deluded some folk are 

35 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Can you remember when certain plonkers on here used to peddle that when people questioned pricing. Amazes me how deluded some folk are 

They are still here, and still believing it.

They also think we are still well run, have a good squad, and Foxy is a world class fullback.

13 hours ago, Ian said:

What's embarrassing is people leaving at half time and almost being proud to tell the world......especially if you’ve flown 4000 miles specifically to watch the match

Give this man a medal. True fan puts all us who left to shame. What a hero! Definitely the right message to send the club. Keep feeding us crap and I’ll sit here and clap you all off! Mental!

15 hours ago, Vaughan said:

First time I’ve left at half time since 5-0 against Everton in 88. 

embarrassing. 

Lol same only left early twice, that Everton game and 80th minute today. At least Everton were a great team, today was the most spineless performance I have ever seen.

Still scratching my head as to how everyone of our players played so badly and put zero effort in.Embarasing!

13 hours ago, Ian said:

Are you the definition of a happy clapper or what! They deserved to be playing to an empty stadium. This team needs a clear message that home performances are unacceptable. An empty stadium is a clear message to Chansiri, Monk & the players. I would have left.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

First time ever I've left more than ten minutes from the end.

And I flew a 4000 mile round trip to watch it!

Shocking from the first minute. Everything was wrong.

blimey I bet you wished you stayed at home loli only  live down the road but I stayed till 90th min , since early 1980s ive never seen out ground so empty before I left there were no more than        5-6000 left in ground it was surreal. 

6 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Lol same only left early twice, that Everton game and 80th minute today. At least Everton were a great team, today was the most spineless performance I have ever seen.

Still scratching my head as to how everyone of our players played so badly and put zero effort in.Embarasing!

yer same that 5-0 everton game I cant remember if I left at ht or 60-70 mins but they were like you say a great team . I would have left before 90th min if I could but had to wait for someone who had fone off. doubt anyone will argue that yesterday was in most fans the worst performance in there lifetime ,most effortless ,pathetic performance ever . the players today should all over to hand over 1 weeks wages to charity and if they don't there a disgrace as an apology wont cut it. 

12 hours ago, debram said:

And hes playing for a new contract, no hope for this club without radical change.

The can't single one player though not one of them put any effort in. Bit boring to just pick Fox he has been one of the best players this season. Why not slate Winnall or Dawson ?

35 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

yer same that 5-0 everton game I cant remember if I left at ht or 60-70 mins but they were like you say a great team . I would have left before 90th min if I could but had to wait for someone who had fone off. doubt anyone will argue that yesterday was in most fans the worst performance in there lifetime ,most effortless ,pathetic performance ever . the players today should all over to hand over 1 weeks wages to charity and if they don't there a disgrace as an apology wont cut it. 

Hopefully be another 30 years before I see that kind of performance again.