Left at half time

2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

You pay your money so it’s your choice but I must admit that I’ve never left before the end of the match. We were rubbish but isn’t that the time that the players need our support the most?  

A bunch of overpaid wasters need our support? Balls to them, if they can't be arsed then why should we be arsed watching them in freezing cold

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

You pay your money so it’s your choice but I must admit that I’ve never left before the end of the match. We were rubbish but isn’t that the time that the players need our support the most?  

I'll happily support the team if they show effort and pride for the club but that today was utterly disgusting, 1st time in my life that i have ever left a match that early but i don't regret it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

First time ever I've left more than ten minutes from the end.

And I flew a 4000 mile round trip to watch it!

Shocking from the first minute. Everything was wrong.

God i feel for you....First time ever ive left at half time since 81 ....including days like Eustace, Irvine, Turner, Jos.

One of the worst.

First time I’ve ever left at HT, earliest I’d left before that was when the pigs bagged their 4th against us a couple of years back.

The way how I see it is Chansiri already has my money so if the players can’t be ar$ed then why should I.

The Shakey was packed at the start of the second half.

• Like 1

What's embarrassing is people leaving at half time and almost being proud to tell the world......especially if you’ve flown 4000 miles specifically to watch the match

Never left a game before the final whistle....never will 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Tom22709 said:

I'd question the sanity of anyone who stayed after 4th went in

I stayed to the bitter end, helped to avoid the crowds on the way home! 

:bullen:

Guest The Horse

I'm guessing that the sort of people who stayed to the end were kinda happy that they had an easy drive to the BDSM club.

Where after watching their beloved team get humiliated, they can then enjoy getting repeatedly kicked and smashed in the balls by some fat lass in leather boots and a gimp mask.

Seriously, I had no desire to sit in the cold and watch my club get dicked on like that.

You're either mental or sadists.