Left at half time

59 minutes ago, shandypants said:

You pay your money so it’s your choice but I must admit that I’ve never left before the end of the match. We were rubbish but isn’t that the time that the players need our support the most?  

There was no support today and they didnt deserve any was a pathetice performance was bored out my brains for the 45 mins i was there

7 minutes ago, The Horse said:

I'm guessing that the sort of people who stayed to the end were kinda happy that they had an easy drive to the BDSM club.

Where after watching their beloved team get humiliated, they can then enjoy getting repeatedly kicked and smashed in the balls by some fat lass in leather boots and a gimp mask.

just so I don’t ever go there by mistake, where exactly is this and what time are they open til

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Horse said:

I'm guessing that the sort of people who stayed to the end were kinda happy that they had an easy drive to the BDSM club.

Where after watching their beloved team get humiliated, they can then enjoy getting repeatedly kicked and smashed in the balls by some fat lass in leather boots and a gimp mask.

Seriously, I had no desire to sit in the cold and watch my club get dicked on like that.

You're either mental or sadists.

Masochists.

garymegson

17 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Left as they celebrated their 4th. The performance was a disgrace, no effort and no pride. Planned on renewing my season ticket this weekend, put me right off that idea

I've decided i'm not bothering next year now, there is absolutely nothing to inspire you or get excited about.  

• Haha 1

Guest The Horse
8 minutes ago, sibon said:

Masochists.

garymegson

I yield to your greater knowledge in this area! :biggrin:

Personally, I rarely look beyond Big John and his Fake Taxi 'documentaries'.

Guest The Horse
15 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

just so I don’t ever go there by mistake, where exactly is this and what time are they open til

Granny Dik Fingers is waiting to get changed just for you at the Copthorne Hotel...

20190518_081752.jpg.3edbda72b69a9af3ff77cd844bd883c4.jpg

Edited by The Horse

52 minutes ago, Ian said:

What's embarrassing is people leaving at half time and almost being proud to tell the world......especially if you’ve flown 4000 miles specifically to watch the match

Never left a game before the final whistle....never will 

If everybody stayed what message is sent to the team? That we're content to turn up in the bitter cold, at considerable cost, to watch a team that displayed little fight, poor ability and were a total embarrassment. Empty seats make a statement.

Unfortunately I couldn't leave, the young un was in the South with his Wisewood U8 team and I had to meet him after.

At least he didn't let me down with his last minute equaliser in the half time game

Edited by Ash76

28 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Seriously, I had no desire to sit in the cold and watch my club get dicked on like that.

You're either mental or sadists.

I see it as some kinda trophy. 

Just off to city sauna now for a drink.... 

Im 44 and I went for a beer after 35 mins and came back in on 50 mins for 5 mins and then did one. Never done that before. I always stay to the end, even the forest  game in 94, Everton 88 and even the crap that was served up against burton at home a couple of years ago. 

It’s not the score line, more the manner of the defeat and performance. We didn’t get a kick. 

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Unfortunately I couldn't leave, the young un was in the South with his Wisewood U8 team and I had to met him after.

At least he didn't let me down with his last minute equaliser in the half time game

Well done young lad! At least something to take away from one of the worst performances I’ve seen down at hillsborough. 

Guest Ferkorf
40 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We stayed 'til the end to beat the crowds...

IMG_20200118_164654.thumb.jpg.6885b6c28b1e637c3a9a5ecd32b26fd1.jpg

:duntmatter:

Thats not too far from where I sat today on my mates season ticket. Infact I bet I was just behind you.

Lurking....

Lol

1 hour ago, Ian said:

What's embarrassing is people leaving at half time and almost being proud to tell the world......especially if you’ve flown 4000 miles specifically to watch the match

Then your a mug 

1 hour ago, Ian said:

why on earth would you want to stop and watch it??? It’s like watching your missus getting filled in by a bloke with a 12 inch tail. 

Edited by Wednesday_Jack
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, shandypants said:

You pay your money so it’s your choice but I must admit that I’ve never left before the end of the match. We were rubbish but isn’t that the time that the players need our support the most?  

You’re on the wind up right?

I stayed until the bitter end today.  But I don’t blame anyone for leaving early rather than watching that shower.

17 minutes ago, Mus said:

I've decided i'm not bothering next year now, there is absolutely nothing to inspire you or get excited about.  

Just got in and logged on to look at the warranted meltdown.

Guess I'm like most, left as soon as the 4th went in and went back to our local, because honestly expected 8 or 9.

How can you put in performances against Brighton and Leeds and then perform like that.

I've next season left on my ST but ATM thinking along the lines of picking my matches.

Crikey, doesn't football hit you where it hurts and to top it, Newcastle just scored in the 94th :sad: