Che Adams

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Omg people actually think we can sign both Adams & Wickham. 

Yes I think we can 

we are not under an embargo and have an ambitious chairman 

a manager wanting to add three attacking players to our team and being linked with quality 

I believe we can, if we do or don’t is another thing but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised 

I don’t think Southampton will let Adams out though but I’d wager we go for someone else with quality too definitely think we will be in for them or similar  

Edited by fpowl

1 minute ago, fpowl said:

Yes I think we can 

we are not under an embargo and have an ambitious chairman 

a manager wanting to add three attacking players to our team and being linked with quality 

I believe we can, if we do or don’t is another thing but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised 

All well and good, but don't the EFL have to sanction deals and given our circumstances could tell us to **** off?

34 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Think there is only one tart on this forum ^

People are wise to your act. 

Complain and complain with the hope that you can then turnaround and say "I told you so". 

If not Adam, then who should we get? 

So I've given my opinion on a football forum why I don't want him and cus  you disagree you've gone personal

Grow up 

Unlike you I don't give a t055 what people on here think of me 

I’d be surprised if Adams is loaned out this window.  In the last 6 Southampton matches, he has played a part:

87th minute sub in their 3-1 win over Aston Villa.

Started and played 80 minutes in their 2-0 win over Chelsea.

63rd minute sub in their 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace (they had been 1-0 down when he came on).

Unused sub in their 1-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur.

Played the whole match in their 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town (assisted the 2nd goal).

78th minute sub in their 2-1 win over Leicester (assisted the 2nd goal).

I’d say based on the above, Adams is in the manager’s plans there.  So why would they want to loan him out?

4 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

So I've given my opinion on a football forum why I don't want him and cus  you disagree you've gone personal

Grow up 

Are you back in the UK yet or still hiding under a bush?

Love the no thanks posts.

Che Adams would be great here.  Stick him up top with the big man and see you at Wembley in June (when we inevitably cave in to Brentford in the play off final on pens when Forestieri tries a Panenka in sudden death).

• Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, twolaptops said:

If the deciding factor is how well you do under Monk........................................................................................will we be signing any nuns ??

You are the naughtiest on owlstalk today lol

Guest Ferkorf

Adams, Wickham and Gayle upfront

Bannan luongo and Kieren lee in midfield

Fox  Iorfa  Bone'r  and young un at the back

And I'll go in the net!

Hms wee wee the league

2 fingers to the Efl and ferk the blades!

12 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

I’d be surprised if Adams is loaned out this window.  In the last 6 Southampton matches, he has played a part:

87th minute sub in their 3-1 win over Aston Villa.

Started and played 80 minutes in their 2-0 win over Chelsea.

63rd minute sub in their 1-1 draw with Crystal Palace (they had been 1-0 down when he came on).

Unused sub in their 1-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur.

Played the whole match in their 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town (assisted the 2nd goal).

78th minute sub in their 2-1 win over Leicester (assisted the 2nd goal).

I’d say based on the above, Adams is in the manager’s plans there.  So why would they want to loan him out?

yep. Think thats the basis of my argument, I just can't see him dropping out of the prem to come to us, however good or not he may be......coupled with the fact his wages are probably the gross domestic product of ghana!

wickham is potentially a more realistic target.

18 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

All well and good, but don't the EFL have to sanction deals and given our circumstances could tell us to **** off?

If we are not under an embargo ( which we are not ) they can’t really refuse it can they. Chansiri would definitely take them to court 

as it stands we are getting investigated and appealed the proposed charges 

so we are innocent until proven guilty showing pre tax profit from last year 

I don’t don’t the very realistic possibility of the upcoming embargo/ fine/ point deduction but there’s nothing stopping us at the minute 

I’m sure the EFL will look at this window as a way to further throw the book at us 

but it’s all ifs and buts so I’m im the camp of fornicate the EFL let’s strengthen 

20 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Grow up 

:duntmatter:

26 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Grow up 

You went personal too.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

The line up against Millwall on 1st Feb will be mental, they won't know what's flipping hit them

lineup.png

With Andre Gray on bench for squad depth.