Che Adams

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, Jon Newsome said:

Anyone saying they wouldn't take Che Adams needs their head examining.

Even the new Barcelona manager?

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Outrageous finances involved to get Adams or Gayle,  be shocked if we go in for either , half hope that we don’t 

It would be a gamble, but if we're staring down a massive fine and points deduction, DC would likely be considering to do whatever it takes to get us promoted. 

5 hours ago, twolaptops said:

If the deciding factor is how well you do under Monk........................................................................................will we be signing any nuns ??

There's an old monastery and nunnery up the road from me. A few hundred years ago a monk for a young nun pregnant. 

The other nuns got hold of him, chopped of his Willie and fed it to her

Edited by darklord

4 hours ago, MarkS43Owl said:

The only footballer i know from Shirebrook is Mason Bennett who's at Derby.

Jason Statham was born there though, no wonder he's a hard rascal!

Mason Bennett comes from Langwith, but He's in the naughty boys corner at the moment.

8 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not fussed about him.

The fact we are interested is interesting though.

Old DC is showing no signs of backing off the old chucking money at it.

Fair play to him, he really is the true definition of shiit or bust.

I can see why the EFL are out for blood.

I do like to read your posts, which should be a concern for you as i'm not right in the head.

3 hours ago, darklord said:

There's an old monastery and nunnery up the road from me. A few hundred years ago a monk for a young nun pregnant. 

I suppose with them being nuns they wouldn't quite understand the finer arts of blowjobs, FFS :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Case closed. 

17:03

SAINTS' ADAMS NOT FOR SALE

Southampton have told Leeds that Che Adams will not be leaving St Mary’s in this window. 

The Saints believe the striker is happy on the south coast and has no interest in going anywhere, amid reports of a second offer. 

Manager Ralph Hasenhuttl already effectively ruled out Adams moving to Elland Road earlier in the window, and the club believe Adams has no interest in going. 

Hasenhuttl said: “I wouldn’t consider loaning him out. I need every player especially in an attacking position as we don’t have many.”

3 hours ago, darklord said:

The Abbot from the monastery who had instructed the other nuns to punish her said :-

"when I said I would make her eat a willy as punishment, I didn't mean the monks"

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

So I've given my opinion on a football forum why I don't want him and cus  you disagree you've gone personal

Grow up 

Unlike you I don't give a t055 what people on here think of me 

I imagine you saying that quite angrily in a welsh accent. A bit like Bryn in G&S.

5 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Good point actually, perhaps the EFL can only question it/not approve it if we were under an embargo.

I'm used to us being under such restrictions!

Tbf I said all that it’s the EFL they will probably doc us 100 points just for enquiring about a player