QPR cup game live on TV

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Seems like Borukov is in the squad for the game tomorrow. Video of him on twitter doing his initiation song. For anyone that has seen him for the U23 side, does he look ready for the first team? 

when ive seen him he doesn't look ready for the under 23s …...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Seems like Borukov is in the squad for the game tomorrow. Video of him on twitter doing his initiation song. For anyone that has seen him for the U23 side, does he look ready for the first team? 

He can't possibly do any worse than what we've got up front at the moment.

10 hours ago, A12owl said:

Not sure what I've done to get a mention.

Thanks

I thinklol

All good----- seem to remember you posting that you watched v Brighton on eir. .  also north Suffolk wouldn't strike me as likely spot for eir transmission.( I'm technologically unsound):biggrin:

14 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

He put in a cameo appearance pre-season at Lincoln and he looked a big strong lively lad, but he only came on for (Rhodes I thing for) the last 15 minutes or so.  He was lively and quick to react (having said that so was Rhodes when he was on), but only got a couple of touches and bits of link up play, but he looked like a lot of younger players when they come on, more intent on not upsetting the senior players than making a name for myself. He wasn't frightened of the over enthusiastic attention from the Lincoln players, who were a bit physical at times, but it had died off a bit by the time he came on. I would tell him to ignore Bannan and co and shoot at every opportunity, because he is the striker (while most of the team are amazingly good at missing the net for professional footballers), unless he can lay a sitter on! Big things were expected of him last season, so lets hope he starts the game and has a good game.