QPR cup game live on TV

18 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Apologies for the stupid question... do you have to have broadband to then get the game on the app? I have the app but no log in etc as don't pay for any BT services.

Yes you do but if you know someone who has it you could acquire their login details and watch it via the app.

• Thanks 1

“Those using the BT Sport app as part of an EE or BT mobile plan, or as part of a BT broadband bundle can upgrade to BT Sport Ultimate for an extra £5 per month.“

Money grabbing c.unts!! I pay extra for BT as it is... then end up having to PPV half the events on top of that and now they’re wanting another £5 per month!! F.uck reyt off!!!!

30 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

I’ve BT Sport on my phone but never seen the BT sport ultimate channel? Is it not available on the app??

It's available on Virgin Media though channel is advertising Derby game, Virgin do make an habit of advertising wrong programs/games so it should be on it as well as red button.

Ok, someone please explain this to me like I'm 5.

I've got sky and subscribe to BT sports TV package. I dont have the app or have BT broadband. How do I get the game on my TV?

There's no specific 'BT sports extra 1' channel and I cant get it when pressing the red button on the normal BT sports channel.

3 hours ago, robowl4life said:

“Those using the BT Sport app as part of an EE or BT mobile plan, or as part of a BT broadband bundle can upgrade to BT Sport Ultimate for an extra £5 per month.“

Money grabbing c.unts!! I pay extra for BT as it is... then end up having to PPV half the events on top of that and now they’re wanting another £5 per month!! F.uck reyt off!!!!

ask yer local boozer if they'll put it on, most have BT sport as part of sky so they'll be able to put it on

• Thanks 1

These threads are always confusing 

I pay for sky and have sky sports but don’t have bt sport - what do I need to do to get it on my tv tomorrow night?

1 hour ago, tashton said:

Ok. I'm confused. I have sky but don't pay for bt sports. I have bt broadband but don't have bt app . Can I get the game without paying. When I spoke to bt they said I have to pay a monthly fee

I have bt broadband but don't pay for the sports package but as I understood if u have it as your internet provider u can get the app on your phone /tablet and on the app you will find the extra channel ......if not try mobdro or vip stand.

27 minutes ago, tashton said:

I've downloaded the app but the only thing I can see is to add bt sports and I darent do that incase it charges me

If you have broadband then you automatically get the app free and able to use bt sports ,I'm assuming it's fibre broadband.

Btw on the app the extra channel doesn't appear now , last night it did !

1 minute ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Just download Mobdro and get it on Bein sports 12 or Sportklub 2 for nowt.

Btw how do you find out which sports channel certain matches are on ? Or is it always same ones for bt games ?