QPR cup game live on TV

Guest LittleG
14 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

What you on about people being touchy for you touchy f.ucker!? Nobody is touchy on here! Honest, I’m not touchy and nobody on here ever is! Especially today! Touchy!! Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!! 

lol

p.s. I was being a wan.ker incase you get all touchy.

Touchy, you want touchy. I'll fecking show you touchy. My nickname is Dave touchy, does that tell you something!

12 minutes ago, unkastav said:

The betting for the game has a small ‘play’ sign next to it, just click and it comes on. No commentary usually but thats usually a good thing

A2D836D8-A1E0-4F91-9EAC-CBA07FD6E945.png

I joined up, got to this page & pressed play & in the small print at the bottom of the screen it says you must have a funded account to see Live Streaming. 

Just now, The only way is S6 said:

I joined up, got to this page & pressed play & in the small print at the bottom of the screen it says you must have a funded account to see Live Streaming. 

Stick a fiver in then withdraw it after we’ve won

Edited by unkastav
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

:biggrin:  Classic. How much Yorkshire can you get?!  :laugh:

Could someone join bet365 through Oddschecker & get their account funded for nowt, with a free bet? 

Theyd probably wriggle out of that. No harm in a deposit though and taking back out. They are a 100% legit firm and better than downloading virus spam

onto pc or lap top

• Like 1