SAG/SYP Farce

Although all the SAG and SYP stuff is stupid. Actual impact on my matchday experience has been mostly it's a tad slower leaving, which i expect if we ever did sell out would be the experience even with 2 exits. I never leave early and clap the team (or don't depending) after the game. I am sat half way down North stand and use gangway T and it's full and a bit shuffly when getting to the exit, but apart from that it's ok. Club will need to sort at some point and maybe it will lead to some construction on new exits or something. But i can imagine if sat at the other end of the north stand might add a few minutes, but i just see that as being at the match and these things happen. Hopefully the club and SAG can come to some sensible compromise, I still don't see why they don't just hold the away fans after big games until the north stand has cleared. For QPR i don't think they need to do this. Just Leeds and Pigs (whenever we play them again). Can't see why they are dragging it out.

14 minutes ago, ANDY said:

It's plainly obvious that the council want us out of Hillsbro.  I emailed John Mothersole months ago asking for an explanation as to why home and away supporters are allowed to exit Bramhall Lane side by side from from exit gates only 10 feet apart onto Bramhall Lane. I received no answer, surprise, surprise. 

I sent the same email again last week to him and SYP and Billings.  Once again, no reply. 

• Like 1

I don't think any judge would overrule any sag, h&s suggestions...he / she has nothing to gain and everything to lose...especially so in our case.

Although sag et al would have a lot of explaining to do if something happened..and the exits were at fault.

As nearly always people like these are up their own arse. The, we know best baby sitters

27 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

I don't think any judge would overrule any sag, h&s suggestions...he / she has nothing to gain and everything to lose...especially so in our case.

Although sag et al would have a lot of explaining to do if something happened..and the exits were at fault.

As nearly always people like these are up their own arse. The, we know best baby sitters

I suppose he best way forward would be for fans to email in with the "new" problems they are having with entry and egress, adding that they have at times "Felt unsafe" under the new regime.

This would then put pressure on the powers that be, should an "unfortunate" circumstance happen....They were warned by the very people that were experiencing these problems....Pressure works both ways

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I suppose he best way forward would be for fans to email in with the "new" problems they are having with entry and egress, adding that they have at times "Felt unsafe" under the new regime.

This would then put pressure on the powers that be, should an "unfortunate" circumstance happen....They were warned by the very people that were experiencing these problems....Pressure works both ways

If fans start complaining of feeling unsafe, you have to ask whether that would provide another excuse to decrease capacity still further.

On 19/12/2019 at 16:53, ANDY said:

So the Council scum will lodge a new prohibition notice, yet more tax money wasted for them to pursue there vendetta.

On 16/12/2019 at 08:24, latemodelchild said:

Not expecting any changes. Sag will say its a public safety issue. Once they've said that we won't be able to counter it with anything. Public safety trumps everything and no amount of pointing out the pigs ground specifics or the past god knows how many years without incident will make a difference. Add in the recent Leeds game that went off without a hitch and it's penistone Road from now on. 

On a related note, did anyone ever find out who the sag people are and is it true some of em are linked to united? I saw it mentioned on here a few times but don't recall seeing any proof. Might be pertinent. 

I very much doubt you'll find any direct link to unipig, they maybe season ticket holders amongst them, but do most still get in by climbing over the wall to avoid paying?

two professional football clubs in sheffield, BOTH should be treat equally, at present THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.

1 hour ago, Half time Bovril said:

So the Council scum will lodge a new prohibition notice, yet more tax money wasted for them to pursue there vendetta.

And they will be backed up by the corrupt SYP bell ends.  

Typical of the political character of this country. Ignore, or find a way around the rights and desires of the masses. If the law is on their side they impose  it. If the law says they are wrong, change the law. The idea will be that if they are proved in the wrong, simply apply another restriction with another excuse, and ssend this to the legal system.

Costs:- who cares, its not their money, the taxpayer (you and me) will pay.

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Typical of the political character of this country. Ignore, or find a way around the rights and desires of the masses. If the law is on their side they impose  it. If the law says they are wrong, change the law. The idea will be that if they are proved in the wrong, simply apply another restriction with another excuse, and ssend this to the legal system.

Costs:- who cares, its not their money, the taxpayer (you and me) will pay.

|

I think you've just defined politics its how its always happened.